5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value ORIGINAL Epson cartridges
The main thing i wanted to know before buying these was whether or not they actually were original Epson cartridges. I'm pleased to report that they are the original Epson cartridges, minus the outer packaging. They arrived within 2 days of placing my order and although i have only replaced the yellow one so far it seems perfect.
Published on 27 May 2011 by Jay

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Original Bulk packaged Epson Claria.
Published on 19 Jun 2012 by Ade

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value ORIGINAL Epson cartridges, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Bulk Packed Original Epson Claria T0807 - Set of 6 T0801 T0802 T0803 T0804 T0805 T0806 Black Cyan Magenta Yellow Light Magenta Light Cyan Ink Cartridges (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson T0807 Cartridges, 9 Jun 2011
Saw these on Amazon and was a bit wary, but having read the reviews thought they could be perfect. Placed order in the evening and they arrived in the morning post two days later. Goods were perfect and were placed in printer immediately so we could print off Twenty double sided fliers for a local cat charity and the results really good. I would not hesitate to purchase from this supplier again

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Claria Ink, 8 Jun 2011
I have bought 2 lots of this ink now and it's an excellent deal: genuine Epson ink at a brilliant price. Pay more and all you get extra is a shiny box which you would through straight in the bin! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson cartridges, 4 Jun 2011
This is a great way to get good value. No fancy packaging, just an honest product at an excellent price with speedy serice. I have used this before, and no doubt will again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Claria Inks, 12 Feb 2012
G. Massey (UK) - See all my reviews
I have used remanufactured inks in the past with my old HP photo printer but found that to make A4 prints of high quality one needs to use the original inks on the right photo paper. When I bought my Epson printer I soon discovered that the best results were obtained using genuine Epson Claria inks on Epson paper. I shopped around and found these bulk packed cartridges which are up to ten pounds cheaper than the Hummingbird pack. I was worried that they might contain less ink than Hummingbirds but I have weighed and compared them on precision laboratory scales and both products weigh the same (19.5gm empty, 26.1 gm full).
I obviously haven't tried every combination but have found they perform best with Epson Premium Glossy Photo paper or Epson Archival Matte paper. Other quality papers used with these inks give a different colour cast, or are less glossy, or do not lie flat after printing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Original Bulk packaged Epson Claria., 19 Jun 2012
I recently purchased this item on the strength that it contained original Epson cartridges.On arrival I tried to put them into my printer and they wouldn't fit.I contacted the seller and was advised to cut off the tabs restricting me to see if that worked or return the item for a refund.I attempted to cut off the tabs on one cartridge which seemed to be a dangerous option and I wouldn't advise others to try it.I settled for a refund and went on to buy original Epson Hummingbird cartridges(for the same price!)and had no problems with them.I would strongly advise others to follow my lead with this item-stick to the originals!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 13 July 2012
My mother purchased these several months ago for her Epsom printer the numbers are the same on the ink cartridges but they just dont fit her printer.
I really dont see how these are genuine epsom ink cartridges when she has never had trouble with any other ones she has purchased.
I really would advise caution when buying these as some people seem to be ok with them fitting their printer some not. Be prepared for a return if they dont fit. Waste of money for my mum as she had had them too long before trying them so cant return them ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Ink Cartridges, 27 Sep 2011
Having used compatible cartridges on Epson printers in the past, I found that the print quality was poorer and the printer tended to get gummed up with dried ink. I would therefore highly recommend the use of genuine Epson cartridges so as to maintain best quality printing and to avoid future maintenance problems. I found this particular item to be best price (as it does not have all the fancy packaging normally provided in the shops). Cartridges are easy to fit and they are immediately accepted by the printer software interface (which is often not the case when using compatibles).

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from this supplier, 3 Aug 2012
They are rubbish! This is the first time I have had such poor service for products bought via Amazon. The yellow ink (the only one I tried) was not recognised by my printer, which is working perfectly with another cartridge. I spent a month trying to get a refund before giving up on them and contacting my credit card company. They really messed me about and wasted my time.

1.0 out of 5 stars A nagging doubt, 5 Mar 2012
Although these are marketed as Epson originals, and although they look similar (apart from the absence of Epson's wasteful packaging), I doubt the seller's claim for two reasons: 1) My printer (a Stylus Photo P50) always immediately recognizes and charges newly inserted original cartridges, whereas these produced no response until initiated manually; 2) In common with many Epsons which are touchy about performing well with non-original cartridges (deliberately programmed, I suspect), these 'originals' still produced the characteristic blue bias on my colour prints, an effect which clears completely when genuine cartridges are fitted.

I won't be tempted by budget 'originals' again.