on 13 April 2014
takes some getting use to , texting is sometimes slow due to small key board. does not always pick up internet.
on 10 May 2016
Really good, straightforward, tough mobile phone with access to all the apps. Nice, unobtrusive size too.
on 23 March 2011
Never had a smartphone before, just a mid-range Nokia, so not much to compare against. Now I do I wonder why it took me so long.

OK, so the big rivalry is between Apple and Android - I don't think Windows mobile is big enough in the market to count at the moment. Is Android, or this particular Android phone better than an iPhone. Dunno. Probably not. But at the price point you can get this phone, for me it wins hands-down.

I am also very averse to Apple's closed-shop approach. iTunes is rubbish, but I'd have to use it. Oh, I know the counter arguement that the very fact of Google's openness is risky. The Android Market is notoriously full of malicious software. It is a factor that you should consider. That said, Steve Jobs has become everything he slated Bill Gates for, so he's not getting my pennies.

Apps-wise I'm delighted with what I've got so far. In particular my Lightsaber effect. (You can get this for iPhone too, so this is not an Android advantage.)

The old Nokia I used had Ovi Maps which was very good considering it was free. I now use NDrive which I thoroughly recommend despite have to raid the electronic piggy bank to make a purchase.

I would recommend this phone as a budget way into Smartphoneland.
on 23 October 2014
It is a little mean machine. It works very well in all its operations.
on 20 April 2016
Extremely poor mobile and the phone had visible marks on it.
on 11 September 2014
Amazon good, Motorola bad!
on 6 February 2012
THE SCREEN CRACKED WHEN I DROPPED IT 30CM FROM THE GROUND AND THE BATTERY LAST OF A MINIMUM OF 6 HOURS I DO NOT RECOMEND TO BUY AS IT WAS THE WORST PHONE I HAVE EVER HAD
on 21 March 2016
Rubbish product.
on 27 April 2011
I sent it back. Sorry very disappointed. It didn't do things I expected a phone to do and Motoblur is a horrible invention. The headset didn't work from the button and an amazing amount of dust was discovered below the rear panel after a week of sanding walls with the phone in my pocket. Service and after service from Amazon and Prepaymania was hassle free however so would have no problem about using them again.
on 1 January 2013
same as my old one realy liked it and i still like it easy to use and cheap great product

See one answered question