5.0 out of 5 stars Slipper Boots
Bought 2 pairs last xmas for my sister and mother, they both love them and they are still in good condition now. They look great.
Published on 9 Dec 2011 by CarolineB

2.0 out of 5 stars Eskimo bootee slippers
Bootees were bought for my mother and looked nice when they arrived and I was told that they were very comfortable. Sadly they started to disintegrate after a couple of weeks which seems to me to be rather poor.
Published on 13 Jun 2011 by Duncan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Eskimo bootee slippers, 13 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Slipper Boots, 9 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and nice, 24 July 2013
Solid quality, very warm and nice.
If you are in between sizes, take the bigger one.

Seller is solid as well exchanged mine for a bigger size promptly and without any poroblem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but order a size up., 27 April 2013
These are lovely and comfy. As per other reviews I ordered a size up and glad it did as would have been a bit tight otherwise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these slipper boots, 16 Jun 2013
Very comfortable, snug fit and so far wearing well. Bit pricey though so hope they last! Had them about 2 months and so far so good with daily wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Comfortable and Warm, 9 May 2013
D. Evams - See all my reviews
I have never been happier with a pair of slippers. They are attractive, warm and the most comfortable pair that I've had in years. Will definitely buy a pair for my daughter and, when these wear out, another pair for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still lovely and warm !, 11 Dec 2011
I bought these for Christmas last year, and they are beautifully warm and comfortable. As another reviewer said, they feel a little tight at first, but don't worry, the fleece soon compacts down. I am a size 7.5 / 8, and the size 7/8 fitted perfectly.
They have lasted very well; in fact, the only complaint I have after one year of wearing them a lot is that they have started to smell a bit, and I don't dare put them in the washing machine. If you aren't prone to smelly feet, however, this shouldn't be a problem for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cozy funky looking slippers, 12 Mar 2014
Arrived promptly, great quality, fitted perfectly and so cozy I swear I don't turn the heating on as much. If your feet are warm and cozy the rest of you feels cozy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 July 2014
I love these boots they are warm and comfortable, easy to walk in and are lovely and colourful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Eskimo Ankle Boots, 15 April 2014
The wife loves them. They are not for outdoor use, but are fine for 'feet-up' type situations and occasional pottering around. I don't know whether you would actually do much intensive housework in them - but I guess that's not what they are intended for anyway.
Fit was fine (wife wears a size 5 shoe) and being of the cold-feet type, she can even wear thick warm socks in them as well.
They arrive in good time before last Christmas and are still looking good (it's now mid-April), after fairly frequent use.
Recommended.