5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect University Bag
Was looking for a university bag and this seems to be just the perfect size, without being an entire rucksack.

I am very happy with it so far. It has a good quality construction and has a rather stylish/posh look to it.

It can easily carry a days worth of A4 books and binders with room for a bottle of water. The back slot will just squeeze in a 17"...
Published 23 months ago by J. Mcguigan

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured
This is redder than the tan/brown pictured....it's also rather shiny for my taste and I imagine until it wears in the wearer will look like a bit of 1950's schoolboy. If you need to pack more than a laptop, A4 book and charger then this will be too small. Otherwise if you need a relatively small, reddy brown bag then this is the one for you. To be fair it was well made...
Published 13 months ago by Bidz

5.0 out of 5 stars Its even better than the picture!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Visconti Vintage Leather Briefcase & Strap - VT6 - Bennett (Shoes)
I'd been looking for a new briefcase for a while and had seen this on Amazon. The pictures looked professional, classy and it was about the right size for all the stuff I have to carry around.
I ordered it and this Amazon box arrived the next day and immaculately wrapped for maximum protection was this beautiful leather briefcase, which oozed class. No only did it look better in the flesh but, it smelt wonderful and is more capacious than the pictures give on. It now goes with me everyday to work and I've had many nice comments about my new briefcase.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bag, 22 Feb 2013
I was nervous about spending so much money on an item like this but absolutely love it.
lots of space for a laptop and ipad and all the rest of the bits and pieces that you need.
very happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!!, 20 Feb 2013
It's so beautiful I hardly dare touch it!
It just hangs in my hallway and I ogle it as I pass by. Too good to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to go, 28 Jun 2011
N. Hatton (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a work bag to replace my backpack. I carry a laptop and have occasional nights away on business. Firstly the bag looks great, it screams quality (and expense) and is lavished with open and zipped pockets. I was slightly concerned it may be too big but I think anything smaller would be too tight. I haven't tried to use it for a night away (I keep toiletries in the office) but it should just about cope once the leather has softened.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!!!, 10 Mar 2014
M Groves (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted to get away from a laptop bag that looked like a laptop bag, and step up to something slicker and more professional.

After hours of comparing products and reading reviews I settled on this one, and I do not regret it. It's wonderful!!!

I was slightly concerned over the capacity, and I needed to do the same as one of the other reviews on here by adding holes to the buckle straps to allow slightly more to be stored (which I did using a brad point dill bit and going REALLY slowly).

I manage to get the following in mine without much hassle:

HP Elitebook 8440p and PSU
Jabra 620 USB headset
Microsoft Presenter Mouse 8000
iPad
Moleskine A5 notebook (fits in the front pocket like it was made for it!)
Various A4 print-outs etc
Glasses case
Misc cables and dongles for presentations etc

The only things I wish I could make fit are a small umbrella and a drinks bottle (used to go in the outer mesh pockets of old rucksack style bag, I use a small carabiner to attach a brolly now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather briefcase., 9 Mar 2014
Delighted with this briefcase which my wife chose for me, it is extremely good quality,looks and smells wonderful,especially for the very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class quality, 20 Sep 2013
Muzammil S. Khan "Muza" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
First I bought a bag from tuscany leather(italy) it was excellent but only on website photos i returned and i had to pay for the courier and 10% their restock charges. Then i bought another bag from ebay again same case good in picture but cheap leather quality again sent back paying postage. Then i finally bought this one which i feel worth every penny. Excellent leather quality, very well designed, made and top class finish. I don't think one can get anything better for this money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, 25 Jun 2013
After much hunting we decided this was by far the best bag for husband's work needs. It's also fantastic value as it offers many more features than others in the same price range. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 16 Feb 2013
This is a stylish, high quality modern briefcase with carrying strap. It is well designed with lots of pockets and meets all my requirements.

I absolutely love it!! Excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars the briefcase impression paid for itself!, 15 Feb 2013
As young solicitor I needed affordable straking look to close my first deal. I don't know how much, but I'm sure the brifcase contributed significantlly to my apeal and the final outcome.