Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£20.27

on 14 October 2010
Love the sense of humour woven into this reference book - makes it fun to learn.
Gives clear unambigious instructions to all of Word functions and it's the best one I've seen out of all the Word 2010 reference books.
on 26 September 2011
The book is well written. Very practical and easy to read. It's comprehensive too. The contents pages are very detailed and this makes it easy to find exact topic in which you are interested. It's an honest book in that it tells you what Word 2010's weaknesses are as well as it strengths. This was a very good buy.Word 2010 Bible
on 31 May 2012
I am assuming that WORD is the most used program in the Microsoft Office package. It certainly is for me. Even so, I frequently come across elements in other users' documents, for which I do not know the answer.
For instance, I was aware that a "Drawing Canvas" overcame some drawing problems, but I needed more information. Surprise, surprise! I only found a very short piece when I searched the book for "Drawing Canvas". Then I read that "Drawing Canvas" is out of date and no longer needed. Well, that has almost paid for this book, in the time it has and will save me. A Kindle electronic version would have saved me even more time with it's search ability.

Unfortunately the Kindle version of Word 2010 Bible costs almost as much as the book itself. Yet try the Kindle sample and you will find the diagrams are mostly useless. Until I can see diagrams on the Kindle I reckon £10 is more than enough for the electronic text, to back up the paper version of a very good book. For now my Kindle lanquishes on a shelf.
on 21 July 2011
If you want an in-depth book on Word 2010, look no further! This is fabulous and worth every penny!
I didn't realise that this software could be so interesting! Excellent value for money! Go and buy it
- you won't be sorry!
on 24 January 2013
Although this is a good book, well written and laid out, it is still missing quite a bit of detail, especially on formatting. If you are an occasional user you'll be satisfied but if you are a power user preparing large professional reports it doesn't quite cut it.
on 7 January 2013
Has everything in it for both absolute beginners to more advanced and is easy to follow. Would recommand to anyone looking for help for Word 2010.
on 2 April 2015
extremely useful.quitehard work as it has to explain the details of navigating word but it does explain the background and reasoning behind the systems so that i could understand the logic.It must be essential reading if you produce any work related reports.
on 11 April 2014
The author of this brilliant book, Herb Tyson, has received the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award each year for over 14 years.
on 5 May 2016
Though I've been using Word for 25+ years I still have lots to learn. This is being most helpful, currently working my way through it.
on 16 June 2016
Great book,full of information and in good condition