4.0 out of 5 stars Sequel to the Green Beauty Guide
This new book, it is fantastic! The recipes are very easy to follow and I
love the way Julie Gabriel has covered hygiene, health and safety
and labelling as well as a UK supplier of essential oils.

It was a truly fascinating read. It also features her own fantastic range(Petite Marie Organics in
the book.

Only gripe is there are no...
Published on 15 Sept. 2010 by Geeta

3.0 out of 5 stars confusing
As a beginner to making my own green beauty products I found the contents of this book somewhat misleading.
Published 20 months ago by Angela

3.0 out of 5 stars confusing, 20 Aug. 2013
The weights and volumes for the recipes are confusing as they consist of ounces, millimeters and grams using the American system of measurements, I tried making the basic cream recipe more than once and had no luck. Also she states that Grapefruit seed oil can be used as a natural preservative. I have since found out that it does not contain enough anti bacteria qualities to sustain natural products for any length time
Generally I found this book to be good for making some of the more basic recipes such as the ones in the bath section or making
your own perfume, but a confusing guide overall

4.0 out of 5 stars Sequel to the Green Beauty Guide, 15 Sept. 2010
This new book, it is fantastic! The recipes are very easy to follow and I
love the way Julie Gabriel has covered hygiene, health and safety
and labelling as well as a UK supplier of essential oils.

the book.

Only gripe is there are no illustrations and most reciped do not state how much product you will produce out of it

4.0 out of 5 stars No Contents Table, 9 Aug. 2011
This review is from: GREEN BEAUTY RECIPES: Easy Homemade Recipes to Make Your Own Organic and Natural Skincare, Hair Care and Body Care Products (Kindle Edition)
As a practising aromatherapist, I really like the content of Green Beauty Recipes, and was excited at the prospect of having it on my Kindle. However, the fact that there is no active table of contents makes it very difficult to use. Such a shame.

If it had a proper contents table, I would have no hesitation in giving it 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 13 Jan. 2013
This is one of the books that started me on the path of making my own toiletries. There is plenty of general information on ingredients which has helped me devise my own recipes. There is a variety of recipes, with different levels of complexity and a range of ingredients - some are more difficult and expensive to source. Unfortunately some of the recipes in the book contain mistakes, so I have not been able to try these and this has left me somewhat disappointed.
Overall I am happy that I bought the book and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best assistant!!!, 22 July 2013
Though I had the chance to 'look inside' this book is much more than I expected! It is my best assistant on my recipes!
Thanks a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars a concise, interesting read, 25 Aug. 2013
Lots of info. Useful guide of what not to use. would be helpful if there was a guide to if things go wrong and how to correct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Jan. 2013
Haven't had time to read it all but on first view I am impressed by the content. Will look forward to reading more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Green beauty !, 28 Aug. 2013
This book is exellent! It got me hooked on making all sorts of skin care products which i use on regular basis.

2.0 out of 5 stars Average, 21 Jun. 2011
A lot of those recipes are hard to make cause there are too many ingredients, all in all I didn't find this book practical, actually quite boring.