5.0 out of 5 stars Carry on camping
Published 13 months ago by Fizzgig

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at, very uncomfortable to wear!
I really like the "retro" look of this bra and purchased it based on the generally good reviews it has received on Amazon. Unfortunately, it is made of stiff materials and became increasingly uncomfortable when I wore it for the first time to work recently. It also left some sore red marks on my skin; even after handwashing it and leaving it for a long soak in...
Published 1 month ago by Birkbeckian

5.0 out of 5 stars Carry on camping, 5 Jun. 2014
'Ooooh,matron' was one of the phrases that sprung to mind as I looked in the mirror, together with a vision of Barbara Windsor in that rather famous scene from 'Carry on Camping'. I hear Sid James cackle every time I wear it. I've never been a fan of non-wired bras, but I'm a convert. I'd call it a classic sheep dog bra - rounds 'em up and points them in the right direction. I've never bought anything else quite like it. I am transformed from potentially not having to wear a bra at all because they could soon be tucked down the waistband of my jeans into Miss Typing Pool 1967. Looks amazing under a tight sweater. In fact, I haven't looked this good in thirty years despite many hours in the company of that woman in M & S with the tape measure and cold hands. Great for preventing embarrassing fall outs whilst gardening, picking up dog poo on walkies or leaning over freezer cabinets (shut up, Sid). I've tested all of these situations thoroughly. Colour pink is not exactly what I was expecting. Some might call it hideous, but I think the dark fuchsia is fantastic. Probably why this one is so much cheaper than others currently available, but I found matching pants in same colour in the supermarket, also in the cheap bucket for some reason. Will definitely buy another. Forwards we march!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never fails to please, 27 Oct. 2011
Doreen triumph bras fit well and wear well. Varity of sizes to suit many. I have yet to find a bra to compare with the Doreen Triumph bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitting Bra with good support, 29 Nov. 2013
Love these bra's, they are great if you have a bigger bust and need support and comfort. They fit really well & are really well made so don't go all saggy after a few days or fall to bits. The shoulder straps are nice and thick, and whilst they are defo a support bra the design does not look too frumpy. I always buy these bras as they are the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting experience!, 20 Nov. 2011
S. Fraser - See all my reviews
Although I am not particularly well endowed I do like broader straps and a good support - I like to feel secure whatever I'm doing. These bras fit superbly and create an excellent shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Triumph Doreen bra, 3 Mar. 2012
I have worn this style of bra during the day for years. It's 'sensible' and supportive and never lets me down

5.0 out of 5 stars Doreen Bra, 24 Mar. 2013
The two bra's that I ordered arrived safely in good time. They exactly what I want and will last me for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Jan. 2014
Excellent service and I'm absolutely thrilled with this item fits perfectly and very comfy to wear. I will be purchasing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good bra, I have been buying it for many years!!, 10 Mar. 2014
After a long time looking for the bra suitable for my needs I finaly came across this one, it has all the qualities I need , full support, confortable & wide straps.
The only draw back is the price, I always look for any especial offers & buy a pair even if I don't need one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Triumph Doreen Bra, 17 April 2013
No matter how many times I try other bra's I always end up going back to this one. It's just a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Karen, 17 Sept. 2013
Great fit nice and comfey love it as i always have trouble with my size and these are great thankyou