5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality - all conditions and all levels
I bought these particular goggles as I didn't want to invest a fortune in my ski kit - being a beginner. I have now been away on my skiing trip and have found that under very different conditions my goggles did not let me down at all. There were days where the weather was very sunny and warm and the goggles gave good visibility and protected me from the sunshine...
Published on 9 April 2012 by P

3.0 out of 5 stars beginner
I bought these, they were a good price but I should have gone into a store to try some first..
There is nothing wrong with the product and the lenses are really great... they just sit a bit low on my nose so I couldn't breath.. I think this had more to do with my face shape than the goggles.
I did wear them a couple of times and they didn't fog up and seemed...
Published 6 months ago by V. Creer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
I bought these for my first Ski Trip. I found them a little odd to get used to, and on the first day when I fell over a bit they were difficult to clean. However once I foud my ski legs, the goggles were very good in both heavy snow and bright sunshine. I would say if you Board and fall over a lot, they might not be that great as they are difficult to clear. But great first ski goggles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable - good value and they work!, 16 Feb 2014
J. Hall "Joy" (Bath) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
I am reasonably new to skiing - this was my fourth trip. Previously I had just used sunglasses but thought it was time to invest in some googles. These seemed good value and after reading other reviews they came out tops.

I would recommend these to anyone - very comfortable - compatible with my new helmet. They did not fog up - and handled very cold conditions extremely well. There was a slight draft on two days - only on the chair lifts - but the weather was so bad I had to give up after the first run. Fits various sizes.

Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White