5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality - all conditions and all levels
Published on 9 April 2012 by P

3.0 out of 5 stars beginner
I bought these, they were a good price but I should have gone into a store to try some first..
There is nothing wrong with the product and the lenses are really great... they just sit a bit low on my nose so I couldn't breath.. I think this had more to do with my face shape than the goggles.
I did wear them a couple of times and they didn't fog up and seemed...
Published 4 months ago by V. Creer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality - all conditions and all levels, 9 April 2012
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
I bought these particular goggles as I didn't want to invest a fortune in my ski kit - being a beginner. I have now been away on my skiing trip and have found that under very different conditions my goggles did not let me down at all. There were days where the weather was very sunny and warm and the goggles gave good visibility and protected me from the sunshine reflecting from the snow. Other days during the ski week, where it was very foggy, grey and cold the goggles were also brilliant, they did not worsen my visibility, I could see better as they avoided snow coming into my eyes. Definitely worth the price! Fit wise they did not bother me at all, and I actually thought they looked very good on my face (not too big and not too tight, easy to adjust the size). I am very pleased about my purchase and will use them again next year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Goggles were excellent, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
Thought they might be okay as they were cheap in comparison to other brands, but of all my ski party mine were the only ones that didn't fog up! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
These were one of the cheapest online and fit well, doing a great job of helping me to see the contours of the snow. I think they look nice too. They didnt steam up at all over my ski holiday as they have good ventialation.

In a white out, quite a lot of snow did stick to the lense, I have no idea whether you'd expect this or not as I'm not an expert skier. However, everyone else I was with had the same problem so I think that was a reflection on the conditions rather than the goggles.

Overall I'm really pleased that I chose these ones to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking!, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
Love Love Love Love these goggles. Comfortable,Good quality and sturdy, look just like in the picture.Great purchase and a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
Liked the design of these goggles, and the colour. Very good price too. Are very comfortable and light weight as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
These were perfect for me - the fitting, tint, size and color were all spot on. You cannot go wrong if you're a beginner!

1.0 out of 5 stars nice price, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
wore these goggles on last ski trip rubbed on cheek bones and across bridge of the nose were my partner brought bolle googles tried them for one day total difference!!!! moral buy cheap buy twice

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
Cosy fit. Comfortable. Protected eyes on snow days skiing. Didn't steam up. Did what was advertised. Recommend as a purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars beginner, 8 April 2014
V. Creer (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
I did wear them a couple of times and they didn't fog up and seemed like they were good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ski Goggles, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White (Sports)
Amazing value. I was a bit worried they would steam up but that wasn`t the case at all. Very satisfied with them

Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White