5.0 out of 5 stars Red Heads Keep Your Colour with Ease with John Frieda
After coming from black to red coloured hair, I needed a good hair shampoo that would not only clean my hair but also to help retain its redness. After spending an amount at the hairdressers I did not want to loose that red effect so choose this make of shampoo.

Published on 24 Nov. 2012 by Alessi Lover

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Published on 10 Dec. 2011 by jessiejay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Heads Keep Your Colour with Ease with John Frieda, 24 Nov. 2012
Alessi Lover "C.A.D." (Knightley UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: John Frieda Radiant Red Colour Magnifying Shampoo 250ml (Personal Care)

Well it is red the shampoo that is, almost looks like someone has had an accident of some sort when I squirted it out onto my hand. Just watch out if using white coloured or pale coloured towels with this though as they could turn a slight reddish.

Feels nice to use and smells nice too. Also the tube is easy to hold and get the product out this is important I think as having wet hands and a hard bottle/tube to try to open can be a pain.

Any nasty reactions? Well none so far and I have used it three times now and that is with me having sensitive skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars redhead, 1 Aug. 2011
it smells good and it has the same quality as the brown ones, but now im a readhead and wanna stay that way. so far its working nicely

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 10 Dec. 2011
Considering the hefty price tag, I would hope that the least this would have done was kept my dyed red hair's colour longer than usual. It didn't, and also managed to dry out my hair completely, causing split ends. Another issue was that a lot of the product needed to be used leading it to run out quickly. A complete waste of money for the worst shampoo I have ever purchased. Safe to say I would not recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes my hair lovely and soft, 5 Mar. 2015
I like this shampoo but find it harder and harder to buy it in the shops hence online purchasing now. It is expensive though (hence a star knocked off) but there isn't much choice out there for red heads hence I buy it, despite the price. It smells lovely and does make my hair soft in the process. I am a bottled red which can fade quickly and I feel this does help to prolong the colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo for extending the life of red colouring, 30 Jun. 2014
Mrs. Helen Shipley (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
Along with the conditioner this prolongs the depth of red colouring and keeps hair shiny and in great condition. I don't have to go to the hairdressers so often, which helps my pocket, which I greatly appreciate.

5.0 out of 5 stars john freida shampoo, 23 Jun. 2014
I really like this product. I can't say it makes the colour last any longer when I dye my hair but it definitely gave it a really nice shine. As I have very curly hair a definite plus

4.0 out of 5 stars Good - but not sure if as impactful as the conditioner, 23 May 2014
A good shampoo for red hair. But not entirely sure that it makes as big a difference to keeping your red-ness as the same conditioner does. So hence 4 stars. If you had to spend the money, would suggest the conditioner instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 May 2014
Very good product and fast delivery, I am very satisfied with it. Recommended for all redheads. Helps fading and keeping the color vibrant

5.0 out of 5 stars Shining hair, 30 Mar. 2014
Beeing a natural redhair, that is getting older, the hair are starting to be more brown and a bit dull, I use to have Goul shampoo, and now I tried John Frieda: it works nice, you can use it in the shower, it does not die skin, just hair have redish shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich Red Liquid, 20 May 2012
Whether used on it's own or with the conditioner it makes your hair feel great and brings out its' vibrant colour.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›