5.0 out of 5 stars Get a Grip - buy one!, 20 Nov 2010
Nick "Author" (Southampton, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Love it. Blackberry Bold 9000 Skin - BlackA well priced quality product to enhance the grip and feel of the Bold 9000. The 'skin' affords some protection against accidents too. ... (I have dropped my 9000 in its 'skin' with no adverse affect). Highly recommended official Blackberry product. This flexible cover is easy to don and doff (to place in holder/charger) but it is not necessary to remove 'skin' when using the standard, supplied charger. Delivery was prompt, packaging excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Bold Skin Case, 29 April 2013
The Blackberry Bold skin arrived as advertised it was a Blackberry made item and not some tat you might get from some other sellers on this site .Five stars from me I would use this company again buy with confidence.Very happy with my purchase and my work phone is in a nice cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 Feb 2013
The item was quickly despatched. Very good value for money. I would highly recommend if you have a blackberry phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Feb 2013
L. Glancy (Scotland. UK) - See all my reviews
Good design, holds itself in place and gives the user a good grip when using the phone. I've dropped my phone a couple of times, but absolutely no damage or markings on the phone itself, thanks to the silicon protection.
Easy transaction, fast delivery, well packaged.
Would recommend. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one if your like me and still have this phone, 24 Aug 2012
Yes I'm still using my 9000, yes it is 2012:)
Fits nicely, all port openings are where they should be.
Nice tactile rubber feel to it. Adds a bit more volume to the phone, but is perfect fit in my hand and loads easier to handle. Like it cause it hides that tacky silver boarder trim I just love;)
Cleans easily with soap and water cause it will pick up dust and whatever particle bits you have in your pockets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Swift and Cheap, 19 Oct 2011
very swift service as product was delivered withing 3 days of ordering.

great price and would recommend to anyone :)