4.0 out of 5 stars Beneficial Product
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by Mr. T. G. Mcquade

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as part of a process
Use as a supplement, not as a miracle, helps to get results. Packed well, on time. If you don't eat a lot of red meat, could be an effective part of diet/supplementation
Published 12 months ago by Mr. Gerald Murphy

4.0 out of 5 stars Beneficial Product, 12 Jun 2012
Mr. T. G. Mcquade (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: L-Carnitine POWER 100 Caps- 500mg per capsule, Strongest Advanced Energy, Performance and Recovery. Promotes Extreme Muscle Growth.Vegetarian/Vegan Capsules (Personal Care)
I have taken this product for over 8 months now. a number of research sources indicate that it has long term benefits for cardiovascular health. It also acts to metabolise fats. Acetyl L Carnitine is known for boosting mental function. I cannot confirm whether the product is benefiting my cardio health.I can confirm it has improved my concentration and memory function. I have also used this to replace Ginkgo Biloba which has the same brain boosting benefits but also gave me frequent headaches. I chose this particular L Carnitine product based on good pricing and dosage. Overall I see L Carnitine as an investment in my long term health and well-being. Takien in conjunction with Tribulus Terrestris and regular exercise, I haven't felt healthier in 10 years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as part of a process, 17 Jun 2013
Mr. Gerald Murphy (Cork, Ireland) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs more I formation, 20 May 2013
Brian Kennedy (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I wanted to use this product to gain more energy. However, I read on the Internet that this wasn't good for people with hypothyroidism because it interferes with the metabolic rate and impedes the synthetic Thyroxine. Subsequently I have stopped using this product. It would have been helpful to know this before purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust the brand repeat order, 31 May 2014
I trust the brand, that is why this is a repeat order, never any issues with quality, find something you trust and stick with it

5.0 out of 5 stars L-Carnitine POWER 100 Caps- 500mg per capsule, 8 April 2013
KJ Hookey (Isle of Wight, UK) - See all my reviews
These seem to work very well. I bought them as I have slight angina and I had heard these were a less powerful alternative to GTN spray (which gives me a headache every time, so is a last resort.) Could be imagination but these seem to help if I get a bit breathless. Only reservation is recent press reports that the natural carnitine in red meat can cause heart and artery problems, so I need to do some more research as to whether supplements of this type are good or bad in long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to tell about supplements, 14 Feb 2012
Like most supplements, it isn't easy to say how effective they are. Presumably the effect is long-term. I purchased these particularly because they are for vegetarians. Delivery was swift and the price reasonable - hence the 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service., 18 July 2012
Arrived promptly. Great product. I needed something to lower the levels of fat in my triglicerides and this is doing the trick.