5.0 out of 5 stars ContaxCRM, 18 Feb 2011
This review is from: ContaxCRM Suite - Cross Platform Contact Management (CD-ROM)
Great product, great service exactly what i was looking for. This product has allowed me to make an effective contact database and much more with all the info readily available. Thank you Arten Science this is a must have!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What i've been looking for!, 16 Feb 2011
Mr. M. E. Haycox "Mike Haycox" (Shropshire, UK,) - See all my reviews
I've been looking for a cross platform CRM program for a while for my business, and i'm delighted I moved forward with Contax. After initially installing the trial it quickly became apparent that this tool was going to help rapidly develop my business, by boosting productivity internally, and keeping track of prospects and existing customers. We now run Contax on five machines, two of which are MACS, the others running Windows 7 and Vista. The features are vast and we have made giant strides in communicating more frequently with our customers by utilising the bulk email tool. This allows us to mail our prospects and customers with our latest deals...with ease. Although we get a few 'unsubscribers' we can easily make a change to allow them to no longer receive mail...job done!
There are a multitude of useful features in Contax, and for the price I would strongly recommend this software to anyone looking for a feature rich, secure, multi-platform CRM solution.

4.0 out of 5 stars Contax CRM review, 25 Feb 2011
I found using this application user friendly. It has certainly helped in maximising sales opportuniities. Enabled more detailed client information ( contacts, decision makers, also links to Google maps ).
Only recommendation is a slightly more detailsed user manual.
Though have found customer support with this product extremely helpfull.

ContaxCRM Suite - Cross Platform Contact Management
109.95
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available