Size: 1 Pack/S|Change
Price:£21.65+ Free shipping

on 11 July 2011
The drill itself is cheap and chearful and works adequately for light usage, I expected a lot more power from an 18v drill and it is slow which restrics its usefullness. Its a better drill / driver than out and out drill.
If you want to put flat pack furniture together this item is ideal but if you have anything requiring a bit more oomph I would go for a higher spec machine.
Overall you get what you pay for.
on 28 June 2011
Simple to use, everything you need for the small job. If the charger had auto-shut off I would have given it 5 stars.
on 15 July 2011
Bought this to replace my old drill/screwdriver which I used only for repair work on my Touring Caravan and winding up the corner steady's which can drain most drills by the time you get to the last leg of four...
Well It arrived promptly on the Free Delivery and to my amazement beat all others that do this job for half the price... it is No Lightweight... a nice rubbery feel to it (non slip finish) and has oodles of power... even if you drain it after a rest for 10 minutes it back again and you can finish off what you were doing... Top Marks For Me!
on 16 June 2013
Great replacement for an old friend. The extra power much appreciated. Multi torque settings improves versatility and makes driving and withdrawing screws so easy.
on 9 June 2013
Excellent drill. Good power tool. Lots of power. Worked for a long time without re powering. Brilliant for price. I had bought a few drills in my time and this one holds a good position among the others
on 21 December 2012
On the whole I am pleased with this drill. But ....... a couple of things :- The charger red light NEVER goes out (Handbook says it should only be 1.5 hours before green light comes on . It had been on 13 hours!). Also there is no sign of any fuse in it (handbook says there is)
Other than that I am very pleased withit and the prompt delivery time before Christmas.
on 25 June 2013
My DIY husband has lost most of his sight and can no longer do all the jobs around the house that he used to. This has been ourchased for me to use under his supervision and I have no problem with it. Certainly recommend it for budding DIY enthusiasts
on 16 May 2013
I was very surprised and pleased at the quality of this drill considering its price and do not hesitate to recommend it to others.
on 30 March 2015
Had a Bosch before this one which cost over £100 and was totally useless. This one I cannot argue £21 delivered Amazing and still going very strong even thou it has endured lots of construction work already. One concern charging plug gets hot and lights never go out but hey it hasn't blown up or caught fire ha ha definitely will buy another one
on 17 January 2014
We wanted this to wind down our caravan legs. It does the job well and we are pleased with it.