on 10 July 2016
I would have liked to have given this 5 stars but the size of the tin prevents me from doing that.

It is strong and immediately dismisses any odour. I'm not convinced it completely minimises the odor over a long period of time but a few additional sprays seems to help.
on 23 February 2013
This product is amazing. i bought it and didnt think it will get rid of my smelly feet and shoes. it is not a medication though. i gave it 4 stars just because it feels less than 150 ml because the spray has finished in a week.
on 30 September 2014
Excellent... Life saver product. I had serious problem of foot odor due to excessive sweating but using this before putting sox and shoes works great provide protection upto 12 hours
on 27 May 2013
I brought this spray along side their insoles and now my house does not smell of man feet, more amazingly, nor do his shoes!!!!
on 27 August 2012
Excellent product. Received well packaged and in good time. I find this item keeps my feet and shoes fresh and sweet smelling.
on 24 November 2014
waiting to see results
on 18 February 2013
Basically I wish I had written down the name of the last stuff that I used. I will not be buying this stuff again. It works to an extent ... nearly but not quite.
on 10 June 2015
Excellent item!
on 29 August 2011
doea what it says im happy with it good productand well worh the purchase, i will certainly be buying again
on 18 September 2014