4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Results
Published on 17 Aug. 2010 by Amazon Customer

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't made a blind bit of difference to how smelly my pooch's breath is or the plaque..
I bought this product on the strength of all the rave reviews here-but to be honest, I've been using this product for over a month now and it hasn't made a blind bit of difference to how smelly my pooch's breath is or the plaque..
Published on 5 April 2012 by the AC chrysalis

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Results, 17 Aug. 2010
Amazon Customer (Chichester, West Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have two cats and used to dread visits to the Vet, who would inevitably tell me that the cats' teeth needed cleaning because they had so much tartar on the gums (under anaesthetic obviously) or they would get gum disease, their gums would be sore, teeth would drop out etc, etc. There's nothing like a Vet to make you feel guilty and did I mention the cost? Well, on one occasion she sold me some Plaqueoff to use and I bought it with not much hope that it would do any good. How wrong can you be? I sprinkled it on their food at night and on their last check-up both cats had a clean bill of health. I couldn't believe it and the Vet actually showed me their gums and teeth - spotless - and, yes, she had forgotten she had sold me this product so I know it wasn't a massive con (not that it's particularly expensive anyway). Truly a miracle product and I can't recommend it highly enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect it to work - but it does!, 2 Jan. 2013
I bought Plaqueoff after our vet told us at our annual health check that our two border terriers (aged 10 and 9) needed £400 of dental work between them to clean and de-scale their teeth. I thought I'd try this stuff first and then book them in for treatment in a few months when it inevitably didn't work. After only 4 weeks of using this stuff, their teeth are transformed! They both had very severe brown/black build up on their teeth and had never had them cleaned. The plaque isn't totally gone yet but it's definitely getting there are I'm pretty sure it will remove it all in time if we keep using this miracle product!

One thing I think has really helped is using this stuff in conjunction with 'Stag Bars'. These are deer antlers (available from Pets at Home and online) that really work well at helping remove the plaque that's been loosened by the Plaqueoff. I wonder if the people who say this hasn't worked for their dogs and cats have maybe not realised that the plaque doesn't just fall off by itself? It either needs to be scraped or loosened somehow and the deer antlers are great at doing that and very long-lasting as far as chews go.

We'll be buying this stuff forever now and I am SO tempted to buy the human version after seeing the results in my dogs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Plaque Off Works, 18 Sept. 2010
E. Moon - See all my reviews
I bought Plaque Off not expecting it to work, how wrong can you be? I have given it to my 10 year old terrier as the vet said she would need work done on her teeth, now one month later and the teeth are clean and the gums are like those of a young dog. I cant rate this product too highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plaque off for Dogs, 4 Jan. 2011
I have had used plaque off for my two border collies throughout 2010. my dogs are 8 and 11 years old. my vet has commented on the lack of plague on their teeth. and it has even removed old plague, i would thoroughly recommend it.

karen marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars PlaqueOff for dogs and cats, 13 May 2010
J. Hindson (Malvern UK) - See all my reviews
I have used Plaque Off for several years for my dogs teeth. I have no experience of the product on the teeth of cats. After a few weeks of use it softens the plaque on the teeth which is then easily removed by the dogs chewing a toy or similar or it can be brushed off with a toothbrush. I have miniature breeds of dogs who, in my experience, do have more problems with the build up of plaque. I used to own giant breeds of dog and never ever saw any plaque on their teeth!As Plaque Off contains iodine it cannot be given to dogs with thyroid problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars PlaqueOff, 23 Dec. 2010
This is a brilliant product that really does work. I wish I'd known about it when my dogs were younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars fangtastic, 13 Aug. 2010
fudgethenudge (welwyngardencity, herts uk) - See all my reviews
Heard about this product from my dog food supplier - i have two retired greyhounds one of whom is nearly 10 years old and his breath really stinks. Save taking him to the vet once a year for a scrape i was looking at a PlaqueOff 180gery large bill everytime. Bought my first amount of this product 10 days ago and already a huge improvement.. Even my 4 year olds teeth are much whiter that they were. WHAT A FAB PRODUCT AND SAVING ME A FORTUNE

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work!, 30 Dec. 2008
N. Price (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Proden Plaqueoff Animal 60g.
My mother in law has three greyhounds and their breath used to be really smelly. She got a 60g pot of Plaque Off from her vet only about three weeks ago and the result is amazing! Not only the smelly breath has gone but the gums are not inflamed any more! I got a pot for my cats now, will use it for profilactic purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 26 April 2009
I began giving it to my 7 y o bichon frise. In about two weeks time his teeth became noticibly whiter and cleaner. It is effective in removing tartar and reducing plaque.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Jan. 2011
I've never reviewed anything on Amazon before but love to read other reviews as I find them helpful when making a decision, so thought I must add my comment - we have only been using this for 2 days (1 tiny scoop each day)and we no longer cringe when our cat yawns or washes fantastic!We had liquid from the vets but could not get his mouth open to squirt on his gums so after investigating thought this would be worth a try and it seems to have done the trick, hopefully long term use will be even more beneficial.