5.0 out of 5 stars At last! A remote that works.
Our previous remote had been causing problems, requiring several button presses before a response happened. We changed the batteries but that didn't help. So we bought this and harmony has been restored to the living room. It was immediately compatible with our Samsung tv, although the remote is different to our previous remote. Wish we'd bought this months ago!
Published on 26 Nov 2012 by Simon Whaley

1.0 out of 5 stars No Good
Beware. The remote control (which looked identical to the broken one I was replacing) didn't work with my Samsung TV/DVD combo. The TV worked fine, but it did not operate the DVD.

For those who have asked, my Samsung TV/DVD combo is model no.LE22BW470C9MXXU. I found that the Samsung remote control BN59-00978A works with both the TV and DVD. Beyond that, I'm...
Published 5 months ago by jsbtw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars At last! A remote that works., 26 Nov 2012
Simon Whaley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung LE32B530P7W LCD TV Genuine Remote Control (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote, 17 April 2012
This remote control was to replace one I had lost. Arrived and worked correctly when batteries installed. Perfect service! I would use again.

4.0 out of 5 stars remote control, 8 Nov 2011
Bought a replacement Samsung remote control for our TV. It arrived on time, and does the job. A good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars RE:Solved my problem, 1 Feb 2013
Highly recommended. I lost my remote and this solved the issue.It just worked .Once i plugged in the batteries, I was ready to go.No complications

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 20 Sep 2013
Original remote was playing up so decided to get a replacement. Was going to get an all in one but decided to try Samsung on amazon and got exactly same remote as was with the T.V. Well worth the money have bought another just in case.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 12 July 2013
this control was purchased as a replacement when my controller broke. Though it has less buttons than my previous controller it does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung remote, 17 Mar 2013
it was brilliant to get exactly the same remote that broke it was for my elderly mother in law thank you so much

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 2 Nov 2013
Jonathan Owen (Bangkok) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it says it should do. Arrived on time and works great. Packaging was excellent too. Would defo recommend this remote.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Remote Control, 29 July 2013
Alan Reeve (UK) - See all my reviews
This worked perfectly right from the word go. No difficulty whatever. We are delighted with it and would happily recommend it to anyone who needed a replacement remote control.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... remote stoped working one day ordered this due to good reviews. Arrived and worked straight out of the ..., 13 July 2014
Original remote stoped working one day ordered this due to good reviews. Arrived and worked straight out of the box no programming need

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›