on 16 September 2011
I ordered two stretchers - one for big foot me and one for my petite size 4 wife. My stretcher does the job really well. My wife's was too big for her size 4 shoes. If you have a size 5 or over these are really useful. Be careful if you take a smaller size. I sent the smaller ones back well after the week allowed for returns and got an immediate refund. Great service!
on 3 May 2012
Item arrived as advertised and was a good buy. Happy with item. My family find item very useful and brilliant to use.
on 24 May 2014
I am glad that I purchased this item. I had been hesitating for fear that it would not work, but in desperation over tender corns I succumbed. The shoe stretcher has helped to ease the discomfort of one shoe where the corn is. Having both the ladies and gents sizes, I can use either shoe stretcher to fit various shoe sizes. The shoe stretcher does work best with leather shoes - however manmade fabric will also stretch.
on 30 July 2013
These shoe stretchers worked a treat on a pair of my husbands shoes that he has had for a couple of years and not been able to wear because they were too tight. Used in combination with a shoe stretching spray.
on 14 May 2013
These articles do exactly what it says. Have used several times with great results and thankful feet. Good value for money.
on 8 February 2014
SORRY BUT I FOUND THIS PRODUCT NOT VERY GOOD YOU CANOT PUT TO MUCH PRESSURE ON THE WOOD THE METAL ROD PUSHES THROUGHTHE BLOCKS,MAY BE IF IT WAS MADE OF HARD WOOD IT WOULD BE BETTER
on 7 March 2011
These are not very well made but I guess you get what you pay for. The plastic washer on the spindle split the first time I used them although I had followed the instructions to the letter. However, they do work although I don't know how long they'll last because the wood is cheap pine and is already starting to split.
on 23 March 2013
These were the ideal choice for stretching one shoe just a bit bigger. Great, fast delivery too. Ladies version also perfect for the job.
on 19 May 2012
This product does what it says it will do. May not work so well with shoes made of synthetic materials. For best results pour hot water into the shoe and leave it to warm shoe material for a few minutes. Pour water away, dry inside of shoe and fit stretcher and fix whatever problem you have with the shoe.
on 30 April 2012
bought one of each (women's and men's sizes) based on previous reviews as I have size 6-7 feet and wanted to stretch boots. The men's was the best size and product has worked well!(although a bit fiddly with long boots I managed it in the end, hence the four stars)