on 11 March 2014
Buy this if you want to create incredibly high detail graphics in a business, company or enterprise. If not, don't buy it because it is two NVidia GeForce GTX 560's with CAD drivers, very slow for gaming but awesome for CAD if you use it for what it was intended then you will find it an amazing product.
on 7 November 2013
I bought this video card to replace the one in my Dell Latitude. It wouldn't fit in the tray, so I can't use it to play minesweeper really. It looks amazing however, so I decided it would make a nice doorstop. I have to say, i never regret this decision. It looks amazing and hold doors open most of the time.

Overall, this product is not great if you want to play minesweeper on a laptop, but if you are looking for a nice doorstop, look no further.
on 29 November 2015
Wow, now I am able to play solitaire in 1080p resolution at 30 fps.
Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a good budget build that can run windows movie maker!
However, I no longer own a car but that is the price you pay for good gaming!
on 15 August 2013
With this, I can run Minecraft with very little lag at an almighty FPS of 25!!! (I am not bulling you either!)

I can also enjoy videos of cats jumping over baby gates in full 1080p HD (very minimal buffering and quality problems)

Highly recommend this for watching cat videos and playing Minecraft.
on 18 August 2013
Wow! With two of these babies strapped to my rig, I can play Spider Solitaire in full screen! Highly recommended.
on 3 June 2015
The previous reviewer is missing the point - this isn't compatible with 8-bit computers like the Speccy. It's strictly for 16-bit+ rigs. It worked fine on my Atari ST (Tetris looked far better) until I spilt some Ribena on it. It obviously doesn't work now, but it still looks great. So great, in fact, that I keep it on my coffee table as a conversation piece. Sixteen grand well spent.
on 29 August 2013
I bought this video card to bring new life to my old zx spectrum and I can't even notice the difference!

Even on pacman the ghosts still look fake and two dimensional.

Buyer beware!