on 7 April 2011
I bought this to wear under motorcycle clothing and was so inpressed I have bought 2 more pairs for touring. Very comfortable
on 3 May 2013
Bought these for a trip on trek to a mountain.

They are warm and fit snugly. They enable you to have a great range of movement. The compression feeling makes you feel sturdy and really does make you feel invincible. I have since worked out with them and they really do feel amazing. I am going to replace all of my workout jogging bottoms with these. Simply amazing.
on 6 February 2012
These are really good leggings, typical of the UnderArmour brand. Fit really snug, and keeps you warm when its cold and takes the heat away when its warm! Good price compared to others, and I find no real benefit in the more expensive Skins.
on 3 August 2013
Don't buy these if you're single, as women are sexually repulsed by a man in leggings.

However, if you want comfort when cycling then you can't go wrong with these. Great product.
on 29 March 2013
I gave the leggings 5 stars because they are fantastic to run in and oh so warm even in minus 5 degrees.

I cannot really find a fault with these leggings because they are better than compression gear twice the price. They fit well and with a certain amount of compression but without any tight feel that you can get with some compression clothing.

The leggings also feel warm on the skin even when the temperature is well below zero.

I would recommend these leggings to anybody into running,cycling gymnastics or as an underclothing in cold weather. I have not tried them yet in warm weather so can not write how they would perform then.

Brian
on 17 April 2012
When the weather got really cold I thought these would be great whilst I'm out on the bike. Once I got them & managed to use them though I never imagined just how good they'd be. And of course the cost here compared to the high street helps as always :D
on 9 January 2013
Great product, exactly as described. Very warm on runs in cold weather. super fast delivery.

Couldnt be happier with the product. only downside, doesnt have a pocket in rear for ipod.
on 29 October 2013
I bought these UnderArmour cold gear leggings to use while sailing. I started taking sailing lessons in October in Ireland and found the weather starting to turn from the beautiful summer into a slightly colder fall. I wanted to continue sailing over the winter months and after extensive research, settled on these leggings to keep me warm and compliment my UnderArmour cold gear compression mock top that I bought as well.

I wore these leggings underneath jeans on the way out to the sailing school and replace the jeans with splash gear while out on the boat. I found that these kept me quite warm while out on the boat and they served their purpose well. These are the modern form of simple long johns and cling to the skin well to maintain your warmth while also wicking any moisture away from your skin.

This was a good purchase and one that I will enjoy throughout the colder sailing season in Ireland.
on 7 February 2012
I have a few UA tops that I love, and thought I'd try the leggings for running in winter, and I've worn them to about 1'C and up to 6'C and have been very comfortable. I'm a 12uk and ordered the men's S (I'm tall and mens are usually longer)and they fit perfectly. They aren't kidding when they say compression, when you take them out of the package they look like they would fit a small child. But they stretch very well, and are thick enough so nothing shows through. They aren't uncomfortably tight though, nice soft fit, no chafing, no riding up and NOTHING will jiggle. Kind of like giant spanxs. Good wicking ablility and good quality. You could even wear them under trousers if wanted, without adding any bulk. Very happy with purchase.
on 3 May 2012
Great leggings, they don't make you sweat, I wear hem around the house and sleep in them - perfect fit and feel fresh no matter what you do.
UnderArmour Men's CG Legging