4.0 out of 5 stars UK Mains adapter for Kindle- very quick,efficient
Quick and efficient delivery. Very good service and excellent price. No problems at present, fits my Kindle and charges it efficiently. As a bonus, it also fits and charges my Blackberry!
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by Helz K

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor item
This was a very poor and potentially dangerous item. I had it for two days and when I tried to unplug it from the socket on the second day the top of the plug broke off, exposing all the wires. Don't buy it.
Published on 14 Jan 2012 by reviewer1

4.0 out of 5 stars UK Mains adapter for Kindle- very quick,efficient, 17 Oct 2011
This review is from: iZKA® - Mains Charger For The New 2011 Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display (works on all amazon kindle models)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent back up for charging kindles, 23 Sep 2011
I purchased this product because I was fed up of running out of Kindle battery while out and about. I keep it in my office so I never lose reading time on the journey to and from work. It works just as well as my original Kindle charger but was only a fraction of the price so I'm a very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value item, 27 Jun 2011
I bought this plug for my kindle at a fraction of the cost of other suppliers. It works very well and the delivery was exceptionally fast, I am very pleased with the service and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 1 April 2012
Very happy with this item, way cheaper than some others, but just to let you know, this charger is exactly the same as a blackberry charger, so if you already have one of those, you don't need this, as the blackberry one charges the kindle too!

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the tin., 29 Dec 2011
What more do you want in a charger? Its cheaper than most, its charges my Kindle and it arrived so much quicker than i expected. What more can I say, it does what its meant to do and at a great price. Would I recommend the product...Yes. Would I deal with the company again...YES. Enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle parts., 4 Jun 2011
P. Campbell (GB.) - See all my reviews
I wanted another Kindle mains charger as a spare and I found this one at a great price compared to Amazon`s prices.
Delivery was quicker than stated.
Would recommend this firm.

5.0 out of 5 stars charger, 11 Dec 2011
The charger arrived very quickly and did the job that it was purchased for. It was all very satisfactory in fact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased - double whammy!, 28 Oct 2011
K. Cutmore (Colchester, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Quick delivery, much better price than the original and will charge the Blackberry as well - my husband lost my Kindle charger when he took it to work to charge the Blackberry, so I have bought us one each. Thanks for the info provided by other reviewers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 28 Oct 2011
This product was delivered with impressive speed. Good product with long lead making it convenient to use and a good quality plug. Easier than recharging using computer especially when away on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 23 April 2012
Very good quality for the price, a lot better than some of the Chinese knock-offs I've bought in the past. It charges my kindle, blackberry and android phone. Only commplaint is that I have to put a pillow over it during the night, as the blue light on it illuminates the whole room.

ARRAY(0xac20e6cc)