on 17 March 2014
I ordered two of these as I was confident of liking them, judging by the reviews I had read. First disappointment was that they came with 2-pin plugs fitted, and the pins were too thin for a shaver adapter plug. I fitted 13A plug tops and gave the lights a full charge, there are LED's which indicate the charge state. I fitted them to my bikes, which went okay, then tried them out on the road - I live up a rural single track road in the Scottish Highlands with no street lights - only moonlight on a clear night. The front light gives a strange pattern which is in the form of fingers of light, rather than a smooth, even spread but is reasonably bright. There is no left or right adjustment apart from moving them along the handlebar and I still need to experiment as I could not see the edge of the road clearly. This light is probably better for urban riding where its more of a requirement to be seen, rather than to see. I like the charging stand and the rear lights are good, especially as its a single mode switch - press it once and the light comes on, press it again and it goes off. You don't have to press it 10 times to get to the right mode. I would have chosen a different front light but could not find a suitable, or reasonably priced, rechargeable rear light on its own.
on 3 June 2013
Absolutely Brilliant Bright and by far the best bike light I've ever had for that price. Would highly recommend to anyone who doesn't mind carrying a slightly larger but light headlight when not attached to the bike.
on 5 May 2015
At first these were great, however I've found that having had an injury which prevented me from cycling and not using this for a couple of months that the front light is now completely useless. It will not hold any charge. it will light up when on the dock but short of that...nothing. My advice...if you buy this, keep charging and then leaving to run down in periods of non use...
on 25 November 2014
I have now bought 3 sets of these for various family members. The lights are very bright. They are sturdy, well made and easy to fit. Would recommend.
on 24 October 2012
This item is ideal for what I wanted my only criticism is the price has gone up just wondered why, other than that a brilliant product.
on 1 December 2013
Adapted them to fit my power chair,
So easy to do, and look good and work well,
Saved mw over £300
on 30 September 2014
Great bike lights BUT beware as it comes with a 2 pin plug not UK standard plug attached!