5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop Goch slide
Every Fitflop shoes are a perfect fit. Once you wear fitflops you are not willing to try anything else. Great!
Published 12 months ago by Juliana Zoeller

1.0 out of 5 stars Fit flops.
Published 14 months ago by ROSE MOYNES

1.0 out of 5 stars Fit flops., 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fitflop Gogh Slide Tan (Apparel)
I received product, too small, didn't walk in them as didn't need to. Open toe and heel was enough to let me know. Returned item immediately. Received phone call aug 12th to inform me that goods were being returned to me and charged as they had been worn. I'm disgusted with this accusation as they weren't even walked in. Never have I returned a product that was worn excluding fitting. I am offended and feel this company are using this as a sales ploy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop Goch slide, 9 Oct 2013
Juliana Zoeller (Duesseldorf, Germany) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful comfort, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fitflop Gogh Slide Tan (Apparel)
I already have four pairs of fit flop sandals and three pairs of boots. I love fit flops, they are so comfortable . I love my new pair and would recommend them . They are not cheap but worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Flitflops, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fitflop Gogh Slide Tan (Apparel)
Extremely comfortable flitflops, like walking on air and keep your feet cool. Have recommended this product to friends, who have bought more than one or two pairs already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Fitflop Gogh Slide Tan (Apparel)
Very comfortable and well made ....purchased for summer holiday as I will be doing lots of walking...very pleased so far!