2,271 Reviews
 (1,601)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Bargain
I never connect my camera to the computer. There really is no need to do that. The Integral SD reader does this faster and safely. It's also a terrific bargain and sturdy. Save yourself hassle. Buy one.
Published on 20 May 2008 by Well Read

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked & then stopped
When it came it was handy & worked well. Now it does not work at all after a few weeks & about 20 uses
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by snap

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Bargain, 20 May 2008
Well Read "saro319" (Norhampton England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use fast & reliable, 7 Aug 2008
If you have SD cards or Micro SD cards with Adaptors this is the card reader to buy. It's well made, tough and takes high capacity SDHC cards. I've used it with Sandisk, Kingston, Cannon and Transcend cards up to 32GB with no problems.
As soon as you insert the card reader Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 all instantly recognise it and transfer speeds are fast. At 3.46 including delivery you can't go wrong.
Get one of these now and you won't have to waste any more time with slow USB cables that require the installation of new software for each different device you use.
Note: For cards of 64GB and over you will need an SDXC card reader such as the one in this link.
B0085Z49NG

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Nov 2008
I bought three of these, and I can't reccommend them enough. They are so easy to use, and far better than scrabbling around looking for usb leads etc. for phones and cameras. I just keep it in my bag, and I can access any sd card for my office work. Absolutely Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 24 Nov 2008
Plug into my computer, worked straight away . easy to use, great litte product

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain product, 3 Oct 2008
Bertie (Oop North, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this item from Amazon via a different seller but for a similar price (2.79) and I'm very happy with it. The item itself is a simple single slot device but has allowed me to access my new camera's SDHC card without draining the camera battery.

My existing card reader doesn't support SDHC so this little gem has made my life easier at a low cost which is something I'm very happy about. It works fine with my Sandisk 8GB SDHC card and I've also successfully tested it with a 64MB Integral SD card and the 32MB Canon MMC+ card that came with my camera. I'm using it succesfully on an iMac with USB 1 ports.

I can't comment on long term use but my initial thoughts are very favourable, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast and a big improvement in formatting over oldr SD card readers under XP, 7 Sep 2008
Martin Thomas (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I do agree with the very positive reviews of this Integral Integral SD Reader from other reviewers. I will add that it writes many tens of times faster than my other so called "USB 2.0" reader/writer, copying 1.7GB onto a 2GB card in a little over 3 minutes; a staggering improvement.

Next is that it formats SD cards more reliably than I achieved with my existing writer and fixed a problem I was having with writing to 2GB cards that I had FAT formatted. It worked well with a 4GB SDHC (Class 6) card.

It is a treat to use, being quickly recognized by, working consistently with and easily dismounted by XP. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A handy life-saver!, 1 Mar 2009
Jonathan (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I had trouble downloading a 3GB video from my Canon IXUS 960 IS Digital Camera - Titanium (12.1MP, 3.7x Optical Zoom) 2.5" LCD via a USB cable to my PC. Although it looked like it had transfered it, the resulting file on my computer was a useless 0KB one. Very frustrating!

However, having read a few forum messages, I decided that spending a few quid on one of these might be worth a shot... and it was! With no trouble at all, I just loaded the SD card into the stick, plugged it in and within a minute or two I was able to see the full 3GB+ file on my PC and do what I wanted with it.

If you're having similar issues, then this is really worth the shot as it worked for me with no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars SD / SDHC Card Reader, 15 Jan 2009
My old desktop doesn't have a card reader, so I bought this one so I could put all my photos on my old pc onto my SD Card. Then so I could put the SD Card into my Digital Photo Frame. Easy, I just plugged this 'Card Reader' with my SD Card in it into the USB socket on my old computer, then selected all my photos and send them to my SD Card. Now I can watch all the photos from my old pc on my Digital Photo Frame.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked & then stopped, 12 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant little tool?, 29 Aug 2009
excellent product at silly price "we ll pleased" will deal with this company again "gereatricgeorge"