4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for the Size and Speed
For most people with compact cameras this card will offer storage for thousands of photographs; or an hour or so of HD video for a very reasonable price. I have a couple of them and they have been reliable and well made (i have had a cheaper SD card Snap in half when i was trying to insert it into a card reader before.

If you have an SLR that uses SD memory you...
Published on 18 May 2011 by Chris Hoare

3.0 out of 5 stars camera memory card yes, but ONLY for cameras
Published on 27 Dec 2011 by alex

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for the Size and Speed, 18 May 2011
Chris Hoare "Chris" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 16GB (Electronics)

If you have an SLR that uses SD memory you may benefit from the faster still Sandisk Extremes if you are taking 10's of photos a second; but in my Fujifilm W3 it comfortable stores 3d HD Video and 3d stills keeping up with the camera. The Integral Ultima Pro for a reasonable price; will likely store over a thousand images from your camera and when you come to transfer those images to your computer you will likely feel the real benefit of the better than average for SD speed this card has with images quite quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars and a RaspberryPi !, 25 May 2012
This review is from: Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 16GB (Electronics)
I'd just like to confirm that this works fine with the Raspberry PI [If you don't know then a quick internet search will show you]

no problems
no worries
just works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Speed, even better than my expensively bought Sandisk, 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 16GB (Electronics)
I bought it because it was cheap. I never heard of the brand before. But when i first used uit i was amazed by the speed offer for such price. I paid double for an 8GB Sandisk card and i can't tell the difference in speed. I am very happy with this purchase :)

3.0 out of 5 stars camera memory card yes, but ONLY for cameras, 27 Dec 2011
alex "I started listening to audio books on a... (basingstoke, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 16GB (Electronics)
I bought this to add to my collection of SDHC cards for my various cameras, and to support the transport of files with work. I have used every other SDHC card I have ever owned with a memory card reader, and have been able to treat as a 'flash drive' for writing to. This card I cannot. The camera writes to it, and can format it ok, but as soon as you try and copy images to it (if you've downloaded from the camera and want to add an immge back to the camera) you cannot. sometimes it says the card/drive is write protected (it's not) and sometimes it says the device has disconnected (it hasn't) I guess the error message depends on which application you're using and how you're connected to it (I've tried with it attached to camera, printer and memory card reader). so, if you want a memory card ONLY for use in a camera, and never want to add images to it, only ever download, then woo-hoo it's the perfect item. If you want a memory card that behaves like any other memory card on the planet, then it isn't for you. Maybe I've got a defective one, I don't know, I'd love input on that. For now, I'm thinking about returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 19 Nov 2011
This review is from: Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 16GB (Electronics)
For this price you really can't go wrong, Great Read & Write speed, work perfect with my Canon EOS 550D, I will definately buy more of these in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 6 Jun 2012
This review is from: Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 16GB (Electronics)
Unfortunately very disappointing. Worked fine on Fuji Finepix S4000 for a couple of weeks; but then suddenly crashed and camera only displayed 'card error' messsage. 200+ photos lost. Tried to retrieve them with appropriate computer programmes - but any information on card appears to be lost forever - sadly can't go back and re-take the photos. In fairness - Amazon did offer replacement but having lost one lot of photos, have also lost confidence in this particular SDHC card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value, 10 July 2011
D. P. Williams "scorpio2" (Lichfield.UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 16GB (Electronics)
Absolutely good value.16GB class 10 for this money is amazing.See how much you will pay on the high street(if you can find a class 10).Used in my EOS 500 works well, no different from the well known brands which are more expensive.I shall be buying a couple more of these and making my older class 4 ones redundant.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible performance, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 16GB (Electronics)
it could be a faulty card but I get no where near the performance advertised. A class 10 should hit 10mb/s write speed. this one claims 'up to 20mb/s' so should be well beyond 10mb/s. I get a pretty constant 9.7mb/s. Probably doesn't matter if you want to use it for a digital camera but if you've got it for your raspberry pi then it's pretty naff. I get a higher speed from an old class 6 that I found in the cupboard.
This card is either faulty or fake, either way its a waste of a tenner.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE! Integral changed the chipset for this Class 10 memory card, 19 Dec 2011
BEWARE! Integral changed the chipset for this Class 10 memory card (20MB/s) - it does not work on many of the popular portable recorder (i.e. GoPro HERO) - it just comes up as "Invalid Card".

Integral changed the chipset without informing everyone. The "fixed" version is the Class 10 23MB/s memory card so make sure you get the 23MB/s card and not 20MB/s.

In the progress of returning this card to Amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Card, 16 Jan 2012
Mr. B. Rose "jaffacake" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 16GB (Electronics)
Previous purchases of 8GB cards from this brand were just fine, but this 16GB card continually corrupts my data. I've lost many valuable photos and videos.