5.0 out of 5 stars Great little things!
Published on 2 Jun 2011 by Josie

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy volume control.
Originally ordered 2 sets of these, one black and one pink. They lasted a week. Amazon promptly replaced them, but I kept a hold of the old ones until I checked out the replacements. Again though, within a week both replacements stopped working. I decided to get stuck into them and find the fault myself and discovered that the volume control is really flimsy inside...
Published 21 months ago by Hazel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little things!, 2 Jun 2011
This review is from: Groov-e GV897/WH Kids DJ Style Streetz Headphones with Volume Control - White (Electronics)
When i saw them online i thought they looked cool and light wieght. When they arrived in the post they were a bit too small, but as soon as i put them on and adjusted them they fit perfectly. I'm not a sound wizz but i think the sound is great, and can go really REALLY loud. This is a great pair of handy headphones and it may say kids but that means early teens to, as i'm 13 and they fit perfect with lots of room for growth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice set of child-friendly headphones, 17 Mar 2011
Beansmummy (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
My son (7.5) received these for Christmas with his MP3 player, which came with in-ear 'phones. He finds them MUCH more comfortable than the in-ear type, and uses them all the time now despite the less convenient size. They are comfy enough to wear lying in bed, and fit his head nicely. They have survived numerous falls!

They do not have additional battery requirements like many models for children, and you need to ensure the child is not listening at too high a volume (his MP3 player has a volume limiter). The sound quality is excellent.

Comfortable, child-friendly and inexpensive; recommended buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for children and adults, 21 Aug 2011
these headphones are brilliant, good quality of sound and also adjustable so fits any size my little girl is 3 and they fit her perfect and my husband also uses them too!!!!! would reccomend

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 30 Jan 2013
Good sound for my daughter on laptop or mp3 player. The lead is adequate for close quarter use but do not buy if you need a long lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Groove-e Kids Streetz Style Headphones- Pink, 17 Oct 2012
Great Quality, Great Service, very cheap at Amazon. What else can you ask for. My wee girl loves her headphones, she said she can hear the music very clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 20 May 2011
Slightly big on my 2 year old but they don't slip off so hopefully years of use to come! They also adjust to fit me which is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably priced but great headphones!, 16 Sep 2014
Dr V A (Colchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these headphones for my 10 year old son. He sometimes uses my Sennheiser headphones but they are quite big for him and falling off his ears. After going through various different headphones available on Amazon, he selected these and reading from the reviews we felt that they would fit him well.

The headphones were delivered promptly. At first glance, they looked ok, but as soon as you pick them up, you realise that the build quality is really good. They are well designed and fit him perfectly. I find that they are slightly small for me but I have used them for short periods without breaking off the circulation to my ears.

Sound quality is pretty good and I have turned up the volume to maximum while watching a video on my laptop without any problem with the sound quality. There is in-line volume control which is quite handy.

All in all, great headphones for kids at a very reasonable price. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Groov-e Headphones, 10 Aug 2012
katy (Lymington, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great headphones, great sound, lovely colour. Arrived well packaged and early. My neighbours are very grateful! Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink headphones, 9 Jan 2013
Got these as a Christmas present. The sound quality was so much better than what I expected for the price I paid, so good infact that I bought another pair in another colour for my dad :) fast delivery and would recommend the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Groov-e headphones, 14 Mar 2013
Brilliant, sharp sound. Just what I wanted. Smart and comfortable in use. I recommend these headphones for all users. Fantastic