4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort
Comfortable, slightly sloping back adds to comfort, but over a long period of time curved, deckchair like seating position is hard on one's back.
Published on 1 Aug. 2011 by John Halmarren

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning
we had high hopes for the Sling Chair, ten days later the sub standard rubber pads have worn to expose bare metal that has shredded our ground sheet and exposed us to water leaks. we will be returning these as soon as we get home. Very comfortable but at a price, beware campers.
Published on 5 Aug. 2011 by bolt

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 1 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design and comfort, 1 July 2009
This review is from: Coleman Sling chair (Sports)
I have found this product excellent in design, robustness and comfort. It should suit anyone seeking a lightweight chair for camping use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chair - worth the extra ££s, 26 May 2012
This review is from: Coleman Sling chair (Sports)
Great chairs. Very lightweight and you can tell when you open them that they're good quality - they open smoothly and the joints and aluminium frame are very sturdy (despite being light). We bought some standard cheap camping chairs (the sort sold in service stations) a couple of years ago and have been cursing them ever since - heavy, bulky, stiff to open and not very comfy. So we're very happy we finally coughed up the extra ££ to buy something decent. They're very comfortable and the armrests have a bit of padding on them (they look quite skinny in the pic) so you can rest your arms on them! Chairs also come in a good sturdy bag. Look forward to using them a lot. Definitely recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning, 5 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Sling star', 22 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Coleman Sling chair (Sports)
I hate being disappointed by poor quality goods - including camping chairs that fall apart after a couple of years. This is robust & without the longevity test to prove it, well made. The back is not quite high enough though to rest your head on if you are 6ft tall. However it's overall relaxation & comfort levels more than make up for that. Note that the back is set at a fixed 'relaxed' angle rather than in an upright position - so probably not the best chair for sitting & eating at a table. Arm rests are actually more comfortable than they look in the photo's.

If you can get it at the right price, think I paid [...] when on special offer - it is a fabulous 'best' buy in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coleman chair, 29 July 2009
Mrs. S. E. Bainbridge (Mansfield UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coleman Sling chair (Sports)
Lightwieght yet sturdy, this is the best of this type of chair I have come across. It is easy to open and fold and feels very safe and stable to use. You can rest your head on the back if you shuffle down the chair a bit - another six inches on the height of the back would have made the chair outstanding for its price. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic chair - you won't be disappointed, 24 Jun. 2012
S. Abbott - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coleman Sling chair (Sports)
OK - I don't normally bother to do these but other helpful reviewers helped me find this chair so.............
Opened it, sat in it, went to order another one - it's great. Really comfy and roomy, especially for the larger person! But couldn't get the kids out of it either. Seems very well made. Very comfy, does NOT get you behind the knees like most of these. Great for garden but would also be good as an extra chair inside for when you have lots of visitors. It is that comfy. Only slight design flaw - back could be longer so I could rest my head...... I can do it (5foot 7) but only if I slightly slump down. An extra inch or so would be perfect but really this is a small niggle in a really great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 May 2013
Amazon Customer (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coleman Sling chair (Sports)
Bought these chairs to fit in an overhead locker in a motorhome where opening is 12cm. No other chairs would fit. These fold to just the right size.
The bonus is that they are the most comfortable outside chairs we've ever had. The back is high enough to provide neck support for you to rest your head back on and there is no nasty 'ridge' metal bar under you legs as with the fishing type.
The arms come with little covers which velcro on - great in hot weather when metal arms could otherwise get hot to touch.
A good height for eating from a table.
Extremely pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, very sturdy and comfortable camping chairs, 9 Aug. 2011
A. Wilson (Liverpool, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coleman Sling chair (Sports)
I looked at a lot of camping chairs before buying these and have tried many out at friends and in shops. However I can honestly say these are the best chairs I have found. At 95kg I worry about crushing or breaking some of the cheaper chair models, but this chair is rock solid and very comfortable. I agree with another reviewer that a slightly higher head board would improve the design, and it can be a little tricky to know if you've folded them up correctly, but other than this it is a brilliant design and well worth the thirty quid I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 May 2009
This review is from: Coleman Sling chair (Sports)
This is a very compact & lightweight chair yet it is surprisingly comfortable to sit in. The comfort aspect was what concerned me about buying this type of chair in the first place but I need not have worried about it. The quality is what you would expect from Coleman and I've never been disappointed with any Coleman product that I have purchased in the past. It is ideal for camping or caravanning when space and weight are both at a premium.

Coleman Sling Chair Outdoor Furniture - Green