5.0 out of 5 stars camping bed
100% just as advertised this item is comfortable to sleep on in fact we had some of the BEST night's sleep on this EVER easy to put up and deflate
Published on 28 July 2011 by Maidhonor

3.0 out of 5 stars Air Bed
Hi although this bed is very easy to inflate and is very comfortable to start with it did go down excessively overnight. We had to pump it back up every evening. Was a bit disappointing.
Arrived very quickly.
Published on 8 Jun 2011 by Trac

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Air Bed, 8 Jun 2011
Arrived very quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars below average, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Raised X'tra Quickbed Double (Sports)
I bought this bed for my parents who came to stay with me, but they werent to impressed!!! Maybe for a single person but definately not for two people!! my mum ended up on the sofa :( and each morning we had to blow it up again as it deflated during the night!

5.0 out of 5 stars camping bed, 28 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Comfortable, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Raised X'tra Quickbed Double (Sports)
Bought this item for our camping holiday in August for my wife as she has difficulty getting up from a single height bed. She claimed it was extremely comfortable and slept better in this than our bed at home which cost several hundreds of pounds. We now use it in our summer house for guests when they stay.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good air bed, 2 Sep 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Raised X'tra Quickbed Double (Sports)
this product was delivered in good time and purchased due to the need for a higher bed while camping

It has worked well

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Campingaz Raised X'tra Quickbed Double (Sports)
I bought this for my spare room as I can't fit a bed in it. I probably made a mistake as it's too big really and when inflated there is no space at all on either side so it makes it difficult to get in and out of. That's my fault though. The bed itself is good quality although never quite feels properly inflated. I'll probably give it away and get a fold-down bed instead. This one should really be used for camping only.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good., 22 Sep 2011
Mr. R. A. Woolf "Rob" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Raised X'tra Quickbed Double (Sports)
This is a nice bed, obviously takes a long time to inflate compared to smaller beds. Mine does loose some air overnight, but not too much. Use mine with a Coleman Hampton double sleeping bag for overnight sleeps in my van. Nice to be high off the ground.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 31 Aug 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Raised X'tra Quickbed Double (Sports)
Have used this for several nights camping. So far so good. Goes down very slowly, but not a problem. It's comfortable for two people if used on level ground. I use a hand pump which is ok if you want the exercise, (electric would be much quicker and easier). Came with its own bag which was nice as not shown in advert.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Campingaz Raised X'tra Quickbed Double (Sports)
The bed took well over a week to come and when I tried to contact the seller about it I couldn't find any details or help.

It was for a friend who was coming to stay for the week and we had to borrow a temporary bed for the fist part of her stay as we were waiting for this one!

The bed was ok, it did have to be pumped up a few times but generally well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic plastic, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Campingaz Raised X'tra Quickbed Double (Sports)
Used an electric air pump to blow up and deflate. Inflates in under 2 mins, lovely high sides and comfy flocked top. The double valve appears to be working very well.
Expected this to be 2 small for 2 people, however I was wrong as it will be perfectly adequate especially when using in a smaller tent bedroom and the double depth makes this feel luxiourious to lie on.
If this stays as comfy and reasonably inflated when I use this on my camping holiday I will be really pleased

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›