4.0 out of 5 stars Happier, More Confident
Published 16 months ago by T. McIntosh

2.0 out of 5 stars Viviscal
I tried Viviscal in the hope that it would clear Alopeaca aerata. Disappointed to find that it had It had no effect. Maybe I have hot used it long enough. However cannot afford any more . It is very expensive
Published 14 months ago by Alma Guest

4.0 out of 5 stars Happier, More Confident, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Programme 3 Month Value Pack - 180 tablets (Personal Care)
I started taking extra strength hair nutrient tablets after my negative reaction to my prescription birth control. Hair loss is associated with mirena and I was hoping it wouldn't affect me but it did. My OGBYN recommended trying a supplement to combat these effects because I was dead set on having this form of birth control. It definitely helped slow down the hair loss. It took about 3 weeks before the results were noticeable but I was greatly appreciative once they were. My hair wasn't coming back, but it was maintaining which was better than nothing.

I didn't start to regain hair until I started to take another supplement with the nutrient tablets. I tried an all natural hair regenerative supplement in conjunction with biotin- Hair Growth Essentials + FREE Maximum Strength Biotin Tablets. Between the three, I was able to begin to regain the growth I'd lost and my hair was growing in much stronger. It's been about 5 months and the difference is truly staggering. I'm so happy I was able to find this combination and even more so that it all works together safely and didn't counteract my other medications.

2.0 out of 5 stars Viviscal, 30 Aug 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Hoped for better results !, 10 May 2013
Tried this product for many months and did not find any visible difference in hair thickness.Disappointed considering this is an expensive product.

3.0 out of 5 stars I've tried it but didn't see much results or a ..., 26 Nov 2013
I've tried it but didn't see much results or a difference with other products on the market. I won't purchase it again as too expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thinning hair, 23 Aug 2013
Have been taking this product for 3 months and has made a huge difference my hair feels thicker and it has stopped falling out

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugely beneficial, 12 Aug 2014
This is an amazing product, it has renewed my hair growth...post menopause...also it improves my arthritis, it is expensive but to me worth every penny.
My hair is full and healthy now, I take it every day, it does not upset my stomach like some supplements.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but overrated for the price, 6 Feb 2014
Is very good at making hair grow fast but have been using for 2 months now and have not regained any of recent fallen out hair

4.0 out of 5 stars Viviscal Hair Growth programme, 10 Feb 2013
This is an excellent product to strengthen thinning hair.Within months the effect can be noticed,both strengthening and thickening of hair can be noticed

4.0 out of 5 stars Only a part review as still using, 9 Dec 2013
I have been taking viviscal for around 6 months now and yes, around the hairline I have seen new hair. I think you do need to take this for at least a year to see a good result - well I live in hope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend, 26 Feb 2013
P. Packham (UK) - See all my reviews
I have been using Viviscal for 3 years now and I have to say for me it's the best thing on the market. I had Alopecia after a messy divorce and I had bald patches everywhere, I have never had thick hair so decided to try Viviscal. I took 2 tablets of max strength every day for 3 months. Without realising it I used to rub my scalp while watching telly quite often, my husband commented on it and then I realised it was the new growth coming through that I could feel, it felt velvety and very reassuring. I then went down to just 1 a day, as it is quite expensive. I have been really happy with the results and feel it's worth the money if it works, my hair is thicker now then when I was in my teens. For people of my age (58) it's usual for a little thinning of hair, but mine has stayed thick, it grows quicker, so I can have a trim more often which helps keep it in good condition, it's also shinning and healthy looking. Shame about the rest of me!