5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EVER
This was the best costume I have ever worn!!! I stole the show...it gave everyone a laugh and everyone wanted a picture with me...just really good fun. Make sure you put the fan in a pocket or the connecting wire will keep coming out. Also wear shorts and a t shirt under it because it is very warm. Overall it is worth every penny and I will be keeping it for future use.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars My points about the costume
Over all the costume was great fun and something different from all the basic Halloween costumes , until the extract fan popped out of the suit and u deflated .
Published 8 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EVER, 12 Oct 2012
This review is from: Artis Inflatable Ballerina Fancy Dress Costume/Suit/Outfitutfit (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars A roaring success, 26 July 2013
My son wore it into a sixth form mufti day, it was a sensation. Photographed many times. Stayed inflated all day. Still in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 30 Sep 2013
I am very Pleased with my item and it came the next day as quoted by Amazon thank you :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable ballerina costume, 23 Sep 2013
Great fun costume...caused lots of fun at the party I went to. An easy but effective fancy dress outfit I can use time and time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable Ballerina Costume or as I call it the Fat Fairy, 26 Dec 2012
I had such fun with this costume, firstly at my own charity nite, singing nobody loves a fairy when she's 40 as I handed out sweeties, then at my school giving the children christmas treats, and finally at a massive Xmas party night dancing all the fast dances ! Goodness me, I've never had so many photos taken !! Lou G

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume!, 24 Dec 2012
It got lots of laughs. We used it for a 2-day figure skating ice show and it survived the handling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat Fun, 12 Oct 2012
Bought this (at the 11th hour I hasten to add) for a Fancy Dress day we were having in the office. Arrived in time for the fun - and to say it was a hit was an understatment! Winning 1st prize probably says it all. The other good thing about this costume is the fan that keeps it inflated - so even on a hot July day, when my colleagues were melting under layers of viscose, I was coolness itself.

It is now tucked away waiting for other fancy dress opportunities at Xmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious costume, 11 Oct 2012
Bought this for my older teenage son. It works really well and looks hilarious. He put it on before he went out then inflated it at the party. Slightly hard to get through small doorways when inflated, you have to turn sideways, but that adds to the fun. He thinks it is great and has used it a couple of times and planning to use it again.I thought the fan might be noisy but its not.

5.0 out of 5 stars great laugh, 28 Jun 2014
not used it yet, bought it for our comedy act but works a treat and will go down great with our audiences. lol BRILLIANT

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun, 24 Jun 2014
Love, love, love this costume. My daughter and I wore them for a fun parent and child dance competition. They attracted lots of positive comments and people wanting photographs. They are of good quality and a fantastic price. We'll be entering more competitions now!