Colour: Green|Change
Price:£40.32 - £112.19

on 13 May 2013
Took this away to the Canaries and it came in so handy for our 5 month old son. It's not often these days you get value for money. We used it on the beach, and in the garden at our villa, and as our rented travel cot was sub standard this was more than an adequate replacement; As long as your little 1 isn't mobile. I can see us using this in our garden this summer if we actually get a bit of decent weather. When the wee guy is older, throw in some cheap plastic balls, and create an instant ball pit. I agree that the little dangling toys are a bit naff, but this doesn't take away the things functionality. I agree with previous reviews, that gettin back into the bag is tricky the first time. Like anything else, it is a doddle the second time round. Basically half it, then do a figure of 8 by twisting hold on tight and shove in bag. First time round get some 1 to help. Lastly my top tip if traveling with cheap airlines, you can book baby equipment on board for 20 quid which I did with this. Most only give u 15kg for yourself and if heading away with baby this ain't a lot. Nappies abroad cost big time, so a lot of weight to your luggage can be added by 60 nappies(1week roughly). There is plenty room in this wee bag to shove in nappies and a bit more, as the thing itself weighs nothing close to 10 kg which they give you for baby equipment. I brought back three bottles of Rioja in mine padded with left over nappies. Every little helps when traveling with baby so in my opinion, great buy.
on 23 April 2013
Me and my husband took our 5 month old son on our honeymoon to turkey. We had asked for a cot to be in the room but when we got there it was a fold down bed so lucky we took this. Amazing! Done the job perfectly. Although I would say the mattress is a bit thin to be on a hard floor but we put the spare duvet under it. My son slept through the night in it. Once he's big enough ill be using it as a ball put for him
on 14 February 2014
I have had this product for a few months now and it has been used for many things. I bought if because I was going on holiday and planning to use by the beach. Because the first order did not arrive, l had to leave without one, and I know now it would have been so convenient; but Amazon's response was excellent and they provided me with another one promptly after I contacted them.

The website specification does not mention the recommended age limit (but the product does), which is from whenever you baby is capable of crawling or is a very resourceful rolling baby (because he can get out of it easily, so don't rely on the thing as a safe playpen then)! Before then it is exceptionally convenient, fun and reliable. I like the addition of the removable toys and the fabric "gate" is high enough, protecting both from wind and dust when used outside.
If you want our baby to sleep for longer periods in it, you may want to add a thicker layer of foam covered in fabric because the "mattress" given is rather thin.
My little one lost interest for a while, so I filled it up (not really out of choice) with all the toys, clothes and various things he likes, so he regained an interest, and although he does not stay in it for very long, but he seems to enjoy stepping over it back and forth and I personally gained another storage unit!
The setting up instructions are very basic, but you get your head around what you have to do. I've never tried to fold it again though, because that looks like a more challenging business.
But definitely worthwhile!
on 13 April 2013
Fantastic ! It protects the children from the sun and Mosquitos and doesn't get to warm for them as it is thin material and brighter colours. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 28 June 2013
This is a very good choice for the beach. We took it and put our baby in and was very comfortable.
Its only problem is how to close it. We had to review the youtube video in order to get a way.
on 24 August 2015
Base is too thin, I wouldnt call it mattress... Good idea but too big to use for a baby up to 6 months. You can buy others which occupy less space and some which go up to 2 y/o...
on 15 June 2013
Great Product and worth the money, baby loves it and stays there happily on the Beach until walking alone. I strongly recommend it for my friends in Portugal.
on 10 June 2013
what I expected and more! very big, for baby and toddler and maybe even bigger. perfect size to travel with it in your bag. love it and can't wait to use it.
on 31 May 2016
This is a great little item. I haven't actually put my baby in it yet but already I am impressed with it. It is a little fiddly to get back into the bag (think squishing a normal tent into a tent bag but harder given the shapes), and takes a few practice go's. I find that after doing a figure of eight, bending one of the bends in on itself gets the tent in. The mattress is thick, the sides are nice and high and the shelter comes high enough over but doesn't inhibit the baby looking out. Will be great for the garden, parks, beach...
on 8 June 2016
Bought this as we were going on holiday and we werent sure what the bed situation for our 8month old would be like. Safe to say this has been a god send. We used it by the pool, at the beach, in the hotel room. Wont be going away again without it. A little fiddly to put down but once you get the knack its easy peasy. Absolutally fantastic.