5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones for Samsung Galaxy i5700
The item is worth the money, it has exceptional quality and was delivered faster than expected. I strongly recommend it for Samsung Galaxy i5700, as well, as they are the same as the ones that came with the original packaging of the i5700 phone.
Published on 27 Sept. 2011 by yovchevn

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful
Are these actually made by Samsung? I wanted to buy a back-up pair for my current Samsung Galaxy S headphones - which work fine - so got these. But they're terrible, clearly a knock-off and didn't work out AT ALL out of the box. Simply put the sound out of them is awful. Avoid at all costs.
Published on 29 Sept. 2011 by Ginger_4Eva

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 29 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Original Handsfree Headset Earphones Headphones for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish pair of ear phones, 22 Mar. 2011
Mrs. A. Clark "steve" (redcar) - See all my reviews
i received the ear phones earlier than i would of thought and used them on my phone, the music quality was shocking and it was all blurred
absolutle waste of money to be honest
dont buy

1.0 out of 5 stars :(, 2 Sept. 2011
This product was terrible, as i have recieved four sets of these headphones. The headphones made rattling noises & the right head phone stopped working within a day of recieveing the headphones on all sets of the headphones!

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung earphones, 22 Mar. 2011
Not the best headphones in the world but the only ones that the Samsung Galaxy S seems to like. But generally an OK sound quality for such a cheap price

1.0 out of 5 stars Like being deaf, 23 Nov. 2011
I bought these headphones after one ear went on the pair that came with my phone (Galaxy S2). The sound was awful, it was like I had somehow plugged my fingers in my ears before attempting to insert the headphones. Actually the sound that came out of just the one headphone on my broken set was better than the sound on this set I bought. If you like your music to sound like it is being played while you swim under water with your fingers in your ears then buy these, if not then avoid. Yeah they may only be a few quid but I would have rather spent that cash on a sandwich, a pint, a bet in the bookies, a parking fine - whatever - rather than buy this litter.

1.0 out of 5 stars super echo head set, 17 Dec. 2011
unexpectedly this headset is not so good....I cant hear well the singer/singers although the backgrond music is being played good. This is not as good as the original....I've been thinking to return it...I just keep it to my drawer...remains idle/useless!

2.0 out of 5 stars Missleading and Horid Sound, 28 Sept. 2011
I purchase this as it states that they are handsfree.

It will not work as a handsfree for any RJ45.
It needs the propietary connection that samsung used to use.
Unforunately the picture is very missleading and doesnt display that !

Quality : THe Sounds quality is absolutely horrid.

Stay away, there should be better use of your money than this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Original? Hmmm not as such!, 3 Nov. 2011
Advertised as 'Original..... for Samsung Galaxy..' suggests an original OEM item which clearly these are not. Similar in many ways, but different in others: Samsung labelling, sound quality (actually worse than the original, but if like me you have a SGS 1 you'll know that most headphone manufacturers went with Apples version of the TRRS protocol and not the previous (Nokia led) industry phone standard, thereby reducing our options for headphone with a mike etc).

If you read the ad as 'Original Handsfree... headphones' for 'Samsung... etc' then you'll know what you are getting. These are undoubtedly headphones and to the best of my knowledge were 'originally headphones', that is I don't think they ever tried to pass themselves off as a dishwasher, foodmixer or even a turbo-charger for a Mitsubishi Evo, and they are for a SGS.

So, Caveat Emptor, but what do you expect for £1.98 incl postage :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones for Samsung Galaxy i5700, 27 Sept. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, it does not work, 20 May 2012
21/05/12 - My previous headset voice stopped working but I could listen to music, so I bought this as a replacement. I received this quicker than I expected but it does not work. The voice quality is almost inaudible, when you on a call. What a disappointment and total waste of money. AVOID.

04/06/12 - The seller kindly contacted me offering to replace the faulty headset, and ask me to change my review. Unfortunately when the replacement came this did not work either, which can only mean that even though the claim is that this headset is the "Original Handsfree Headset Earphones Headphones for Samsung i9000 Galaxy SI" it is in fact not compatible with the phone. I eventually ordered from another seller and am now awaiting my refund.