Price:£1.10+ £0.99 shipping

on 6 March 2013
This was for a stocking filler it was very small, all rubbers were used up in a day. looks bigger than it is.
on 9 August 2013
Everyone if you dont want a small rubber dont get this however this rubber is really cute, came quickly in the post, good at rubbing out :) i would recommend it if you want something out there and unique.
on 7 September 2012
The negative comments about this product are just wrong - It does not stink and is of very good quality!!

This is the first thing I have ever bought from Amazon and its the coolest thing ever!
I was going to use it for school but it is just too nice awesome.

The details on the little things are on point, nothing has been overlooked. This is the best you can get, when it comes to novelty rubbers!!

The only bad thing I can say is that they are quite small and delivery was not as swift as expected.
on 1 September 2011
Fun, novelty rubbers - a must for collectors everywhere! An exact miniature of twentieth century 'fast food' icons - so irresistible. Great little gift or stocking filler.
on 3 December 2013
This arrived in completely different presentation box to the one shown in the photograph, which was torn and ripped (and slightly dustyl!) and whilst I expect rubbers to be small these are ridiculously tiny. Really bad quality, even if the packaging hadn't been damaged.
on 11 December 2013
Very disappointed with the size of this product for the cost. They are tiny weeny. Wouldnt recommend. Can get bigger and cheaper in poundland!
on 8 December 2011
I was fairly pleased with the design of the products, very cute and quirky but I was certainly disappointed with the size of the rubbers themselves. I did expect them to be bigger than an inch, I doubt that they will last too long.
Not very practical
on 9 December 2013
Prime example of read the reviews before you buy, I did not. Very poor quality, very small and a waste of your money.
on 25 September 2013
I was very surprised when I opened the package and really wondered if there was anything inside as these are very small, I didn't expect them to be huge but did expect them to be a bit bigger, they are for a stocking filler so I don't know if they actually work but I would not bother again with this sort
on 14 November 2015
Deceivingly small, bought for stocking fillers but they won't do much filling! They look a lot smaller than advertised and did not arrive in advertised packaging. They were put it like a hello kitty type bag. They will not last very long. More for decoration so pointless!
review image