Price:£5.31 - £14.66

on 12 February 2016
I'm posting a copy of the size chart from the product packaging, as this information seems missing from the listing.
review image
on 22 March 2013
I use this knee pad for breakdancing and it works fine, its good for light protection against friction burns and light bruises. the padding is a bit thin for doing anything else in my opinion. i wish there was more information on the sizing though. i kind of had to take a risk to which size to choose. I chose medium and it is a tiny bit too tight at the moment, but its still newish so i will loosen over time with use. I measure 17 inches just above the knee and 14 inches just below the knee if this helps anyone. Overall im happy with this purchase
on 28 January 2014
Would of given this 5 stars but they missed sending out on express delivery (1-2 days) and had to purchase elsewhere for my holiday snowboarding.

Product is good and great as protection for snowboarding-Lets face it we are NOT all Shaun White!

Supports the knee and perfect to rest on when waiting for friends.

Company refunded money and delivery for failure to meet Express delivery (over holiday period) but excellent communication from company and no questions asked.

Would not hesitate to purchase from again.
on 23 March 2015
Depends what sport/activity you use them for. These are pretty well made, slip-on elastic so probably not so great if you have larger knees or alot of thigh muscle, but the padding feels thick, comfortable enough to wear and a medium fit fine (probably fits from 5ft4ish - 5ft6ish I'd guess) . Unfortunately did not prevent a significant soft-tissue knee injury though (impact on snowboard on a red run, nothing fancy, boots were too big and lost control of the board) so I would probably suggest getting one with a hard casing over soft padding if anyone wants them for learning snowboarding, but I can't speak for rollerblading/other sports.
on 28 June 2015
These are good kneepads however with the amount of times i use it it does wear off really fast and gets holes so in may case needed replacing pretty often but they are comfy knee pads and allow sliding welll when diving for a ball
Using different brand at the moment which i consider better but they are more expensive than rucanors. For begginers/intermediates its a good choice
on 13 March 2014
good quality, thick material. comes in pair.
downside, if your child plays alot of volleyball these pads split after 2 months.
still good value for money.
on 14 June 2016
These are good knee pads they are very soft and will protect the knees. Only problem is they don't slide very well but I'm sure over time once they pick up some varnish off the floor they will get better.
on 23 April 2015
Did the job. The knees get a bit of a battering when boarding, especially when waiting for the slower members of our party but it gives you a chance to get the camera out and get some decent pics of them as they come down the mountain.
Part of the seem started to come apart which is my only gripe. Will have to get the sewing kit out...
on 22 July 2016
Great for volleyball to cushion your knees from throwing your self to the floor to get low balls. Helped a lot as I no longer feel any pain after playing volleyball indoors. started to get worn out after about half a year of weekly playing.
on 12 December 2014
Great kneepads, I use them for dodgeball, this is my third pair, and I can vouch that they last a few months of hard graft. Will definitely be sticking with these in future, they're the best value for money of any kneepads my team have tried.