4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful.
I'm not sure what it says about me and my wife, but when we were invited to a fancy dress party we both knew right away that we wanted to go as Mario and Luigi. However, as you have already seen, the price of the official Mario costume is outrageous. Therefore, we opted for the 'budget' option.

For starters, I was a bit annoyed that there were no gloves...
Published on 22 Feb 2012 by A. Willmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly different
Slightly different to picture, better on the picture but good budget option as official Mario is much more money .
Published 3 months ago by samantha h

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful., 22 Feb 2012
A. Willmer (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

For starters, I was a bit annoyed that there were no gloves included. I thought that was a bit misleading of the picture to be honest. Also, as you might expect, the material is a bit thin. But the hats were pretty cool and everyone knew who we were right away.

As with all fancy dress costumes, the 'build quality' is a bit shoddy. But let's face it, you're only probably going to wear it once so this can be excused. On the whole it looked good and did and survived the washing machine. You can't ask for much more than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 17 July 2011
This review is from: Henbrandt Mens Super Plumber Bros Costume (Toy)
The outfit was delivered very quickly which is what I wanted as I used this to dress up as Super Mario for a weekend away. I ordered it on Tuesday and it came on Thursday. It was a bit big so be wary of that but overall was ok to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Good value

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly different, 29 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Henbrandt Mens Super Plumber Bros Costume (Toy)
got it an age ago for my son for his birthday party which was fancy dress. He loved it and so did his mates

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Henbrandt Mens Super Plumber Bros Costume (Toy)
Great joke present for my son, being a games console addict. Good quality and fast and efficient service. Looks good on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery., 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Henbrandt Mens Super Plumber Bros Costume (Toy)
Was actually looking for this item purely for the dungarees to use for another outfit. Arrived quicker than expected and quality good for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars better than I expected, 5 Dec 2012
R. (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Henbrandt Mens Super Plumber Bros Costume (Toy)
I was wary of ordering this without seeing it first, but it turned out well. It is a reasonably strong material but the Tshirt is light weight. My son used face paint/crayons for the moustache. He got lots of positive comments on the 2 occasions he has worn it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Sep 2014
Good fit for my brother who is 6 ft odd

1.0 out of 5 stars Tacky, cheap poorly advertised rubbish, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Henbrandt Mens Super Plumber Bros Costume (Toy)
Poorly advertised mario costume. Neither the fake moustacche or the gloves are provided as the picture would have you believe. The dungarees don't have the yellow buttons. The entire costume is a cheap red polyester top, a cheap blue polyester pair of trousers and a cheap hat. I paid 18 pounds for this and felt ripped off. If I'd paid 3, I'd probably still be unhappy with it. Avoid.

SUPER WORKMAN COSTUME- RED