5.0 out of 5 stars Pregnancy Pact
Well worth the buy, however, I did have to set my DVD player to all regions. But all in all it was a good movie and quite interesting to see the futures of these girls and the gossip about them.Pregnancy Pact [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Published on 27 Jan. 2012 by Kiran

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful for sex-ed?
Having stumbled upon this film one mid-afternoon on Channel 5, I wasn't really expecting much. And I wasn't disappointed. However, I was working in a Catholic school at the time, and - the film being set in a Catholic community - figured it would be a good resource for sex-ed in schools. Maybe.
Published 9 months ago by D. Kerry

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful for sex-ed?, 10 July 2014
D. Kerry (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pregnancy Pact, 27 Jan. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Peer pressure, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pregnancy Pact [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
It helps us in understanding pressures teenagers face, and how all the community can help them through 21st century teenage stress.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Pregnancy Pact, 17 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Pregnancy Pact [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I never got to watch this movie did not relise it was a different region i never knew you got different regions. well dissapointed tho as i was dying to see this movie for months when i read about it then i finally found it and after i ordered it it took 4 weeks to arrive them it took me half an hour to get all the packaging off. i was like a little kid at christmas so excited then when i put it in it would not play. my partner was the one who noticed about the regions and explained it to me. since then i have been looking for one that would work in the uk but unfortunatly im having no luck :-(