1,058 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value - excellent product
Despite the initial skepticism of 'how can they sell this £8 cheaper than 3 themselves?' I ordered, it arrived, I dropped into my shiny new iPad 2, and hey presto - I have 4Mbps download and 2Mbps upload sitting here in my office. I have used 100Mb of the 3Gb already this morning.... it looks as if I will have to be ordering another SIM very shortly.

*Really*...
Published on 23 Jun 2011 by j_fysh

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good value for money as it once was
There's a flood of favourable reviews on the front page which reflect this product at a time when the card was much cheaper.

Since January when I first purchased this sim card, it has seen tiny yet steady increases in cost every month. Now [October 2013] it is approximately 50% more expensive and has reached the point where I am now looking elsewhere for...
Published 9 months ago by Bat

1.0 out of 5 stars Read recent reviews after the ridiculous price hike, 7 Jan 2014
These were a great buy, and now they have priced themselves out of any incentive to buy them. I used to buy three at a time, now I can't justify buying one at such a ridiculous markup.

I'm adding a low review score because I hope previous buyers will add their two-pennies worth, as the current rating does not reflect recent opinion. The product is sound, the marketing is not.

1.0 out of 5 stars Three Mobile Broadband Ready to Go3GB Preloaded Data StandardSIM for3G Tablets, 20 Nov 2013
LWN "Alibongo" (Weston super Mare, UK.) - See all my reviews
There is no facility for zero stars so has to be one.

Last Sim I bought; 2, or 3 months ago was £11.75. now £19.10 !!! a rise of £7.25!!!! a 100% plus rise; has your salary just gone up over 100% ~ no?!!

Talk about taking the urine. Suffice it to say stuff your sim where the sun never shines and I will top £15.00 with '3' themselves.

Mr Wellgrumpy from South Wales.

Paid up member of 'Rip off Britain' and will happily join the revolution.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3G iPad 2 data microsim, 4 Oct 2011
Great product, ordered after several hours of research and found this to be best deal on the Internet, even cheaper than Three. Comes packed by Three and is perfectly cut, seems great value. Will always buy these rather than a monthly contract, works out cheaper than the rolling contract for same amount of data. Using 3G data as I'm writing this review. GREAT PRODUCT. Super fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine with our iPAD 4, 20 Jan 2013
Was not sure at the beginning if it would work and the 90 days are really on the card as Three does not offer this length . But they work fine. Bought four of them for a year access.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but has a catch, 8 Sep 2011
Great price and worked well, but one reason I purchased is the 3 website says it can be used abroad. However I discovered after purchasing that the 3Gb of data that comes loaded on the Sim cannot be used abroad, you have to pre-pay for much more expensive data. I also found it only works in certain countries where 3 have an agreement with a local carrier. So only purchase if you are going to use all the data in the UK.

3.0 out of 5 stars Used to be good value, 14 Nov 2013
I have bought quite a few of the 3gb sims as they were once very good value. I used to pay around the £11 mark but they have almost doubled in price now. The 12gb version still remains good value (as of the date if this review). Real shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 July 2013
Miss Kay Naden (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
I was given my iPad mini as a gift and was also given one of these 3gig nano sims to start me off. When it ran out 3 wanted £10 for 1 gig for 1 month, so I just purchased another of these - much cheaper. It fitted and started working straight away with no problems. When this one runs out i wont be topping up, I 'll be buying another of these.
Great product and service. Thank a million

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY!, 13 Nov 2011
Excellent product, will recomend to anybody who has a ipad/ipad2 and wants to use wifi on the go.
Very good price and fast efficient service as promised by seller, item arrived on time and worked straight away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the cost, 7 Nov 2013
Price has shot up in a matter of weeks.We are truly living in ripoff Britain. Will look for another data supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and great coverage, 1 Nov 2011
Cheaper than buying direct - you get 3Gb or 3 months - whichever expires first. With the great UK 3G coverage compared to competitors (according to latest survey evidence) - a no-brainer if you need data on the go at a cheap price.