5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Bento Tote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
Recently purchased this bag and can say it is fab. I thought it was rather big, but with two babies it is perfect. Holds everything I need, and the food compartment is a massive bonus. Cannot recommend this bag enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Bento Tote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
I recently purchased this bag and am very pleased with it so far. I wasn't sure about buying it because some of the reviewers have mentioned problems with quality and tipping over. However, so far so good. The bag is perfect for those with multiple children, it's huge. I really like the pockets at the front for my things and the space at the bottom for food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Bag, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Bento Tote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
I bought this bag only after my daughter started on solids - mainly because of the food compartment as I couldn't bear to lug around a handbag, a nappy bag AND a food bag. This purchase was soon invaluable as it became the only bag I took out with me. Several sections to keep everything separate - I used the back pocket for the changing mat (I was always amazed at how many other mums put changing mats into "general" areas - who wants a mat that has been on a publicly used nappy area to be anywhere near, clean nappies, clothes etc. ??? Eurgh. There is a spacious nappy supplies section and a couple of others pockets which I used in place of a handbag. The two insulated side bottle holders and the base section were great for keeping snacks cool during the summer. Yes, it would be prettier in a flower pattern but there are advantages in it being manly enough for daddy to use ! Although it was more expensive than some other bags on the market, I think it was a great buy and would recommend to anyone.

Skip Hop Bento Tote Changing Bag (Black)