4.0 out of 5 stars "Wowee" - well named, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: Wowee One Classic - Pink (Personal Computers)
The first one arrived and worked but seemed not to have any bass at all... I wasn't sure whether I was expecting too much so sent it back and asked for a replacement. I'm glad I did because the replacement was amazing - put it on a desk or window and the gel speaker technology really is awesome. You can't help but smile when you hear the sound that such a small box puts out!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for holiday, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Wowee One Classic - Pink (Personal Computers)
item arrived within time frame. was perfect for my holiday and actually sufficiently loud to have a bit of a dance party in my apt. Whoop-eeee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my LORD!!!, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Wowee One Classic - Pink (Personal Computers)
Two words to start off ... BUY THIS! I read the revews and thought "I'll give it a try" as I go away with the "girls" on quite a few weekends and one of us always has to take an iPod/iPhone dock so we can listen to a decent quality of music. The docks are cumbersome.. THIS LITTLE FELLA IS AWESOME!! Came within 3 days of ordering, I plugged my old iPod into it, placed it onto my wooden table and BOOM!!!! The sound quality was amazing. I even placed it on a glass table (in the middle) and it still sounded brilliant. I'm so glad I bought this gadget :) :)
TIP: Don't forget to take off the plastic guard on the back before placing it onto a surface

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best buy I have ever had., 31 May 2013
This review is from: Wowee One Classic - Pink (Personal Computers)
This item is fabulous, I think it's one of the best gadgets I have ever bought my disabled child , she loves it, loves it ,loves it, the vibration to sound is a whole new experience for her, the battery life is brill we have had this item three days now and It's still going strong even after almost 48 hours use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Wowee One Classic - Pink (Personal Computers)
I bought this wowee one classic for my sister because she is studding music and she loved it. the sound is nice. she loves that it can stick to metal e.g. fridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT SERVICE AND DELIVERY, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Wowee One Classic - Pink (Personal Computers)
I had only seen this product once before and never handled it or explored its ability. WOW It really lives up to its name and the seller was fast and efficient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Wowee One Classic - Pink (Personal Computers)
Its very fun testing it out on different surfaces but volume/quality will be somewhat restricted depending on which surface you choose. Chose first class and it came as fast as express. Brilliant

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazballs!, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Wowee One Classic - Pink (Personal Computers)
Really great! Had fun putting on different surfaces and design is cute. Still can't believe how loud it can go! And love that's rechargeable.

ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)