4.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers
Great slippers - good quality and nice and fluffy inside. I was told they were a little tight, but my Grandfather felt sure they would loosen with time and be perfect. Very solid with a good grip sole so perfect for a more senior member of the family who is a little shakey on his feet.
Published on 12 April 2011 by ACG

3.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and Comfortable
I recently received these slippers and have used them everyday in the house, the rubber at the toe has started to separate from the rest of the slipper which is a recurring problem of many slippers of this design.
I doubt i would be buying these same ones again but the value for money is good and they are comfortable and cosy.
Published on 7 Feb. 2011 by Murray

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Niot bad Slippers, 13 Mar. 2014
I wanted a new pair of slippers, and did the research thing, I came across these and decided to buy them, as they looked good, and had a strong sole, they arrived on time and looked good, until I found a small fault, where the piping joining the sole to the top had a small section missing, this was not a major fault and I contacted the seller who compensated me for the problem, with a refund of some money, I find the slippers very comfortable and nice to wear, I would have given 5 stars, except for the small fault and also for the fact that the slippers have what seems to be fabric on the sole, whilst this fabric is no problem to me it does make the slippers a little slippy on wooden or polished floors, if you have only carpet in your house then it should be Ok, but you should wear them with caution if you have polished floors, overall nice item and I would buy again, as they are a nice fit and very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do exactly what I bought them for, 12 Mar. 2014
Bought these for my husband who had just spent 6 weeks in hospital and was feeling the cold. Excellent quality and do the job really well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor construction, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Mens Faux Suede Twin Gusset Luxury Slippers Size UK 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 (Shoes)
I brought these slippers because the description said this brand was known for manufacturing quality footwear. The slippers also have a number of 5 star reviews.
I have found that the sole is poorly constructed. Rather than a solid rubber, the soul seems to be made of a mesh grid pattern. When I walk in them I can feel the meshwork digging into my heels. Painful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy slippers, 4 Feb. 2013
Took notice of other feedback and got a size larger for my partner. Spot on. He says they are comfortable and seem a bit more durable than others he's had

5.0 out of 5 stars mens slippers, 1 Feb. 2013
Good product, excellent wuality, very hardwwearing. Would use company again in the future when hubby needs a new pair although how well they are wearing it may be a couple of years before they wearout

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Jan. 2013
Mr. T. C. Mold (Blackburn, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
The quality of these slippers far exceeds that which can be found on more expensive ones. I have worn them every day, and for most of the day as well, and they're still extremely comfortable and are so far showing no signs of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband hasn't had them off his feet, 31 Dec. 2012
The best slippers my husband has ever had. Comfy and durable. I paid a fortune for leather ones last year and before very long the sole had worn through! If he has managed to wear these out by next Christmas, I will be back for more.

A ver quick and efficient service .... many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 24 Dec. 2012
I chose the slippers because they looked vey comfortable. I particularly liked the sturdy sole as I often pop outside to my shed or to the dustbins.Have recommended them to the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers, 20 Jan. 2011
Gents Slippers - excellent value and very quick delivery. I think my husband likes them a lot..... Nice and warm for people with poor circulation and cold feet when sitting around, as he does. Thankyou.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014