on 11 September 2014
I bought this pencil case because I wanted something bright, colourful yet partly see-through to avoid rummaging to find certain items. This fits the bill perfectly. The only thing I would say, is that it would be nice to have a size between the A5 and this one as the A5 is too big to use as a pencil case and this is slightly on the small size.
on 3 January 2014
Nice rainbow opaque pencil case perfect for college or school good price came quickly I recommend to anyone who needs a pencil case
on 31 January 2014
I bought this to keep all my pens and pencils neat - this one appealed to be because of its colours.
Having received it, I am very pleased with it. very light, hard wearing and of course very pretty. so i definately recommend it - i bought 2!
on 9 September 2015
A really attractive and very reasonably priced item. Proved very popular with nieces! I have also purchased these in other sizes (A5 and A4); equally colourful and also seem well made so hope they will last.
on 6 August 2013
The stuff is very beautiful.
It is convenient to use,and lightly.
It can put many pencils.
But it was too slow to deliver.
on 27 March 2014
Love it, well packaged and fast delivery. Very handy and keeps everything well protected and easy to locate in my over sized handbag because of the pretty colours. I use it to keep my coupons safe and organised. Simple but very effective for my needs. Who says it has to only have just pencils/pens in it. :) thank you
on 16 October 2014
+++ cheap pencil case , unique design, it's colourful! It's quite sturdy

--- the colours are not vibrant :(

I recommend if you want to have a more unique pencil case then the standard clear ones
on 1 March 2014
I bought it as a replacement for my current rainbow pencil case which I had had for many years. Love the bright colours and it was good value for money.
on 17 August 2014
Looks cute but quite small- also where the layers of plastic overlap the edges are quite 'sharp' so can get a little bit painful if you act in a hurry!
on 17 September 2014
The plastic was a bit rough on the outside but I guess that is part of the design. It does the job for basic stationary and it is quite bright.

See one answered question