5.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoyed Susan lewis earlier efforts - read this!
Published on 11 Oct. 2003 by Kirsty

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't one of Susan's best
Published 8 months ago by Vachulme

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoyed Susan lewis earlier efforts - read this!, 11 Oct. 2003
Kirsty (South Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silent Truths (Paperback)
'Silent Truths' was the first book I read by Susan Lewis and this was the book that prompted me to search for her other previous novels such as 'Stolen Beginnings' and 'Vengeance', as this book had me hooked from the start when we meet Laurie Forbes at the doorstep of Mr and Mrs Ashby's front door investiagting the death of Colin Ashby's mistress who Colin has been arrested for murdering. It was the best book I have read in ages least of all as it questions the real accountability of politicians! It covers the lives of both mr and mrs ashby and laurie forbes whose lives are going to become very entangled. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent Truths - deserves 10 stars, 30 Jan. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Silent Truths (Hardcover)
Susan Lewis has a style of writing similar to Penny Vincenzi. The plots of all her books grip you from the beginning and you can rarely guess the direction the story will take. Silent Truths is just the latest in a long line of successes for her. It makes you wonder just how much truth we are told by the authorities today! Absolutely gripping story, can't wait for the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping and exciting, a real page turner, 25 Oct. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Silent Truths (Paperback)
This is the first book I have read by this author, the book was given to me as a birthday present and I decided to take it with me on holiday. From the first page I was absolutely gripped, I just could not put it down. The story just twists and turns in every chapter and you can literally feel the excitement as the plot unfolds throughout. The characters are totally original and although perhaps slightly far fetched, your imagination connects with them through excellent narration and description. I am definitely going to start working my way through Susan Lewis's previous novels.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't one of Susan's best, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Silent Truths (Kindle Edition)
I have read a few of Susan's novels but I have to say I wasn't blown away by this one, I think it's a bit long winded if I'm honest and it took me a while to get into it. However, once I did I read the third of the book in two evenings. I also found myself more interested in what happened to Laurie and Elliot than I did the two main characters, Mr and Mrs Ashby. I am glad I finished the book but I wouldn't read it again, the twist was easy to see coming too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beryl, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Silent Truths (Kindle Edition)
All Susan Lewis books are excellent and worth reading. I haven't come across a bad one yet and I have read a lot of hers. Am reading Don't let me go at the moment and can hardly out it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silent truth, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Silent Truths (Kindle Edition)
I gave this book four stars because it took some time to get going, once it did love enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Silent Truths (Kindle Edition)
Easy read couldn't put the book down once I started reading it. I have started reading more of Susan Lewis's books.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Silent Truths (Kindle Edition)
A strong story although a bit involved at times a lot of characters to keep up with good ending unexpected

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Silent Truths (Kindle Edition)
Definitely had enough intrigue as well as the obligatory romance & heartache. I enjoyed this a felt as though I cared what happened to Laurie!

4.0 out of 5 stars Read Silently, 1 May 2013
D. Harding - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silent Truths (Kindle Edition)
A good read, full of page-turning moments. Kept interested all way through with a sensible ending. would recommend you read it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›