Size: Large|Colour: Yellow - Jaune - Jaune cire|Change

on 15 March 2012
I bought these and they are lovely. Great vibrant colour, warm, pockets, boot things etc but they are really long. I'm 5'2" and they're about 4" too long. They do have good padding at the rear of the hem so it's your choice if youre small and want to still buy them. All in all a lovely cut but very long.
on 23 February 2014
Very happy with the purchase. I wear M, purchased M and it fitted just right. Nice color and good quality. And ECO :)
on 19 May 2014
Very comfortable. Have not worn them in January, but they were plenty warm enough for spring skiing and I would expect them to be the same earlier in the season. Would not hesitate to recommend them.
on 9 January 2015
Good for cold weather
on 26 February 2014
Great quality, kept me toasty, lovely colour. However they come up small. I ordered a medium first (am a size 12 ) and had to change them for a large. Average length, at 5'2" I managed without having to take them up once ski boots were on.