on 18 November 2012
This is a lovely little bracelet. Very Pretty and dainty. I loved it. I bought it for my sister fro her birthday surprise, she loved it alsox
on 29 July 2013
I bought three of these for my grown up daughters and they all loved them. Really nice bracelet, understated and pretty and well made.
on 22 October 2013
This bracelet is nice to wear a pretty little bracelet am pleased with mine.
if you have larger wrists i would check the size before ordering as it is not that long.
on 31 May 2011
Dew Sterling Silver Solid Heart Charm Bracelet 7C08Hp

This is a lovely bracelet,the picture does not show how lovely it is.I bought it for my sons girlfriend on her 18th birthday.It isnt too heavy but not a light weight either.
I looked at other Dew items and will be buying something else in the future.
on 25 August 2013
for the money I thought this bracelet would be thin pleasantly surprised its total value for your money thank you
on 17 December 2012
I ordered this bracklet to clip on existing charms but the links were too small for the charm clip. Item returned as unsuitable for this type of charm.
on 19 October 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my teenage granddaughter, I loved it, she loved it, very smart, simple and pretty.
on 22 November 2013
I bought this for a ladies secret santa gift....having received it,slightly disappointed as its very small. its sweet,worth the money if its for a child or lady with an exceptionally small wrist.
on 28 November 2013
This is going to be a Xmas gift but it arrived promptly and looks very pretty. I would be pleased to receive as a gift.
on 25 July 2013
This product arrived 4 days before expected and was nicely boxed. The actual bracelet is very subtle, looks fragile but is quite robust. If you have wide wrists be careful because this is a snug fit on a wrist measuring 16cms. However, it is possible to still do up the clasp on your own. A lovely product that I would certainly recommend.