5.0 out of 5 stars SILVER RING
Published 14 months ago by CRYSTALINE

3.0 out of 5 stars this is supposed be (my order says) 5mm - mine was NOT.
my fault for not measuring the ring right away, also this is my first ring, now after having it on my palm for a while I realize it might not be exactly fair to return it, but! I took the measurements today - this is NOT 5mm ring which I ordered - in other words kind of a ripoff, barely 4mm, around 3.5mm.
Published 7 months ago by lejeczek

5.0 out of 5 stars SILVER RING, 20 Jan. 2014
DUE TO ARTHRITIS AFFECTING MY FINGERS AND CAUSING SEVERE SWELLING I WAS MEDICALLY ADVISED TO HAVE MY WIDE GOLD WEDDING RING CUT OFF, THIS I DID WITH A VERY SAD HEART AFTER 53 YEARS OF MARRIAGE AND AS I COULDN'T HAVE MY RING RE SIZED UNTIL AFTER THE SWELLING HAD GONE DOWN MY DEAR HUSBAND SUGGESTED HE BOUGHT ME A SIMPLE RING TO WEAR, I CHOSE THIS DEW STERLING SILVER BAND AND IT IS PERFECT FOR THE JOB, IT IS A LITTLE BIT TIGHT PERHAPS THE SIZING COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT IT FITS AND I FEEL HAPPY WEARING IT. GOOD VALUE AND LOOKS VERY GOOD QUALITY, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN FOR WHITE GOLD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS RING AND WILL PASS IT ON TO MY GRANDAUGHTER WHO THINKS IT'S LOVELY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, looked better than the screen, 6 Jun. 2013
I ll recommend this ring to everyone on a low budget but want something nice, it is beautiful and looked more expensive than it appears on the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 20 Dec. 2012
I am so pleased with this ring. It looks good, its comfortable and fits beautifully. The price is ridiculous for sich good quality.
I would recommend this ring to everyone who wanted something presentable and visabaly great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dew Simple Sterling Silver Band, 31 Jan. 2013
A really beautiful ring - great value for money. I would definitely recommend this to friends. True to size and actually wider than I was expecting

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Band, 13 Feb. 2013
I received the ring quickly and have been wearing it ever since. Love it. Bargain price with very shiny finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Dew Simple Sterling silver Band, 15 Feb. 2013
K. Naylor (Leeds, Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely and shiney. True to size. Good value.Worn for over two weeks and no scratches yet. Could pass for white gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 25 July 2013
Koshk (Telford - UK) - See all my reviews
Fits a treat and is a nice looking simple silver band - I wanted it for my little finger and it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars special, 29 Oct. 2013
it is just what my wife wanted while she sent away her wedding ring for refurbishment, it will always be very special

5.0 out of 5 stars dew silver band, 25 Jun. 2014
Excellent Ring, looks like white gold highly polished and of good quality. Anybody looking for a quality ring at a bargain price I would highly recommend the dew ring. Same ring on the high street double the price. will look to this supplier for any future rings

4.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, 9 May 2012
This review is from: Dew Sterling Silver Plain Band Ring 5mm D Section- Size Q - 2002HPQ (Jewellery)
This is a lovely ring. As another reviewer stated it's not too wide or thick and it is very shiny. However, I am a standard size P and this ring was too small. Have had to return it and order a bigger size.
Postscript: Shame on you Amazon. This ring is not a standard size P, the next size up (which I ordered, is(Q)and this fits exactly the same as my gold (P) rings. Taking over £5.00 from my refund for sending the original one back when I explained that I would be ordering a replacement size is bad form. Won't be buying any more rings from you. Buyer beware if you are not sure double check your ring size first.