on 6 December 2014
Hard plastic brown ball. Description & photos completely different to actual product.
review image
on 30 December 2012
Great success in the Christmas stocking. Came well wrapped and was an original idea for a present for rugby mad son.Don't know what the office will think of this toy as work should be a priority.
on 1 August 2014
Bought this as a gift and it looks grand, it's not going to last forever but I think my brother will get a good few games out of it and have a bit of a laugh.
As others have said, the ball is plastic not rubber! Don't know if this will matter or not as I won't be playing the game but if the packet says rubber it should really be rubber.
on 3 September 2012
I bought this for my nephew for his birthday, he loved it and plays it loads, it's easy to put together and dismantle. Is really cheap so a bargain, my nephew and niece both play with this and is a popular and easy game for them.
on 27 November 2013
Just received this through the post and before I even opened it I could feel that it had been squashed. Once opened it was in fact squashed to bits. I put this down to the fact it was posted in an envelope instead on a box. After squeezing the box back to shape I opened it to find a practically empty box other than a small bag containing what looked nothing better than what you would get out of a Christmas cracker. It's very small and the so called 'rubberised' ball is hard plastic. If you like buying crap then this is for you.
on 8 December 2012
I bought this for my, rugby mad, 6 year old nephew.

The main issue I have with it is size - it is only about 3 inches tall, which I don't think was represented in the photos.

This meant that, although he liked it and played with it straight away, he and his older sister had little success getting the ball between the posts. I expect that it has been lost now.

It would be fine to take to a gathering for some fun, but don't expect a durable or quality toy.
on 27 January 2014
Purchased as a gift and it went down well a great little gift for those who enjoy rugby. I would recomend
on 3 April 2014
Fun fun fun, hurts your finger after a while but it is so addictive as you want to improve your shot.
on 19 February 2013
Finding stocking fillers for my 20+ sons is very difficult. This game was a success. It was opened on Boxing day and because it was a reasonable challenge they enjoyed competing for a while.
on 1 May 2015
Bought this as a present i think the price reflects the quality of the product. Good fun at work could do with a spare ball though.