VINE VOICEon 11 May 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My cousin's ten month old son (my cousin once removed?) loves this Lock-a-Block. It seems fine for his age, he can just about work with the shapes and he seems to understand what the key is for, though he cannot unlock it himself yet. I think it'll keep his attention for a while to come. Note that it's for 12+ months.

I'm impressed with the build quality and how solid it feels, and the colours are nice and vivid. I definitely recommend it as it seems to be better than the average toy of this type.
on 8 January 2014
My boy, almost 2, enjoys this simple toy very much.

He is still too young to work the key and lock properly, though he tries to, so he will grow into the toy even more. From the high build quality of this toy I expect it will last an age, so he will have plenty of time to master it.

In the meantime he will often spend 10 to 15 minutes happily (and quietly) inserting blocks into the correct holes, and experimenting with other blocks and toys to see what will or won't fit.
on 29 June 2013
Does what it says, bright and sturdy and very good value for money especially with the free postage and packing.
on 4 July 2013
We bought this because it was used by our speech therapist for our little one. Good for hand eye co-ordination
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This colourful, simple and sturdy shape sorter is perfect for young hands. The shapes fit perfectly in their correct slots and the door with its well attached key is a great bonus: in my experience ALL toddlers love keys and locks!. The box will probably end up being used by the child to store all sorts of other treasues too, but no problem with extracting their bits and pieces. Well worth the money.
VINE VOICEon 18 June 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is lovely and evokes memories of my own childhood as I must've had something really similar. It's very simple with no flashing lights or honking sirens, just colours, shapes and holes. Construction is sturdy and will take a hammering from even the rowdiest child. It's also easy to clean it up too. On the downside, the shapes can be hurled as missiles... as I discovered.
on 7 September 2013
Although there is only 3 shapes to this, I was delighted to find 2 of each shape to put into the sorter! The key is a great addition for little hands to play with and again pleased to see it is attached with a very safe string, which means the key will not be easily lost. A great fine motor skill toy for little ones. I would certainly recommend this toy.
VINE VOICEon 24 May 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
There's not a great deal to say about this that's not obvious. It's a sturdy toy perfect for babies learning to sort shapes. The pieces are easy to grasp while encouraging motor control and the bright colours are attractive. It's a standard toybox staple for little ones. Have a tiny learning to explore the world? Buy one of these!
on 3 October 2013
Bought this for my one year old and love it. He can actually get the shapes in the holes as the holes are large enough, and there are only three holes which is good for his attention span. The bright colours make it attractive. With time he'll get more out of it I'm sure, but already enjoys it
on 25 July 2013
A birthday present for my one year old step grandson. The item is as I had expected but have not yet seen the present in the toy box. May have been tucked away for later! I chose the item as my step grandson is fascinated by doors and makes a bee line for any door in sight.