5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Fantastic
I bought this for my wife, thinking it would never work. She hates peeling potatoes and I love home made chips done in the ActiFry. I managed to get it from another Amazon seller for 25 so thought it was worth the gamble.

To my astonishment she loves it and it does a fantastic job. She uses it almost daily.
The hardest part about using it is lifting out...
Published on 26 Jun 2012 by Stuart Davidson

2.0 out of 5 stars not your usual buy from kenwood
seller was prompt and fast with item the only problem was the item looked the business but with it being plastic when speed is applied the turning pole will shreer off exposing the hollow core. this is a waste of money and now is totally unuseable. i would not recommend this products
Published 1 month ago by Vera Rollins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Fantastic, 26 Jun 2012
Stuart Davidson (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Potato Peeler Attachment AT444 (Kitchen & Home)

The hardest part about using it is lifting out the mixer from the cupboard.

You simply add water to the bowl, just enough to cover the grey base.

Add you potatoes.

Turn on medium power for just over a minute.

She really can't recommend this more, she has told everyone how great it is

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this item, 17 Nov 2011
I have wanted a potato peeler for years and didn't buy one because my Grandma said they they waste half the potato. I tried this machine with low expectations but was pleasantly surprised. I left six medium sized potatoes in the machine for five or six minutes and they peeled perfectly. All that was left in the bowl were tiny peelings and no waste. The bowl cleans in seconds under the tap. I can't believe I waited so long! Kenwood AT 444 potato peeler head

5.0 out of 5 stars kenwood, 21 Sep 2012
this item is fantastic it saves alot of time ,easy to use, and easy to clean. the potatoes comes out very clean and is well worth the money i paid it is a must if you have a kenwood the best thing i have bought in a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Potato peeler (more a rubbing action than a peeling one), 16 Jun 2013
After being told by a number of retailers, that this was now obsolete, I actually found it, via Amazon, It is a really good gadget, I have always used the Kenwood attachment before and when it wore out I was desperate to find another. This newer see through version is much easier to clean and easier to check how the potatoes are going via the newer see through container, and it does an excellent job, you may possibly need to remove any small areas like "eyes" that may not completely be removed, but that takes no time at all, and the convenience of not having hands in water is great. It works by rubbing the skins against the container, and depending on the thickness will take a little more or less time,It is best used on new potatoes, which because they are smaller I find harder to handle by hand. The item was delivered so quickly too. Excellent product in my eyes..

4.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood Chef Potato Peeler, 1 July 2012
The item is well made, and is very robust in operation. Works very well on all types of potatoes, although it is better to ensure that the potatoes are of similar size and not to over fill the peeler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 2 Dec 2013
This is a gadget that has really worked for me. I peel a lot of potatoes and as this season has produced a lot smaller sample this peeler has come into its own. It just takes longer than advertised but that is not a problem for me as a do another job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood potato peeler, 13 Nov 2013
This attachment is absolutely brilliant. I have problems with my hands but can now peel then mash the potatoes all in the Kenwood Chef! Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect :), 4 July 2012
I am already long time in a duty of an housewife.:)) I am really feeling more than happy.It keeps my hands and nails clean, it takes very short time to have clean potatoes. You can peel of as much as you like. I can peel now small potatoes without any problem too :) Simple attachment. This toy doing my job simple and lovely :) Arrived promptly. Really love it :) Thank you :)

P.S If you potatoes have an eyes or odd bumps you will have to finish these off yourself but 95% of the time they are good to go straight to the chipper or into the pan to boil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Couldn't live without it, 3 July 2014
Brilliant. Couldn't live without it! Easy and quick to use leaving just a potful of clean white potatoes ,and a dessert spoonful of sludge to tip away.Deals with other root veges and new or old, large or small spuds! The peeler bowl just needs a rinse under the tap to use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best purchase ever....., 10 Jun 2014
I had recently purchase a new Kenwood chef for which I am delighted, one day a friend saw me struggling trying to scrape a new potatoe... And she said why don't you purchase the potatoe peeler from Kenwood ... I didn't know anything about tht product . So promptly bought one..
It is the most beneficial. Piece of equipment I have ever owned, I am so delighted with it and I now eat potatoes every day... What a treat. Well done Kenwood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›