5.0 out of 5 stars Binder for transexual female to male
Published on 8 April 2012 by Rev Shaunessy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
The only thing good about this product is its comfortable. When I tried it, I was extremely let down as I expected it to be better than similar products that I have tried in the past, however It wasn't. I did not expect to have to pay more money for a lower performing product.

This product isn't bad, it's just that their are better products out their that could...
Published 14 months ago by Lukas

5.0 out of 5 stars Binder for transexual female to male, 8 April 2012
This item is EXCELLENT quality and value for money! Similar chest binders cost three times as much nd this does exactly the same job. Measure yourself and order the correct size or it wont do the job it is supposed to do. i did this and got the correct size. I am delighted with the result and my chest is completely hidden which is a huge bonus passing for male until I start my hormones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Man boobs, 5 Aug 2013
Hides them well, would recommend this product for anyone wanting to hide their man boobs. A little difficult to remove
But that is the only downside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 12 May 2011
This item is an effective means of 'slimming' the abdomen and provides relativley comfortable support by 'binding' the chest and abdomen. On the 1st day I was asked by a colleague if I had 'lost weight', which I had, but because of the way I carry the weight it never looked as though I had... well now it does.

The main advantage of this item is the moisture wicking layer means that even in the busy emergency department in which I work, i remain quite cool and 'sweat free' even during the most strenuous tasks (like chest compressions).

Its main drawback is that the underside of the sleeves/in the arm-pit can 'dig in' and feel constrictive.

I would recomend this item and though the description of the item is for outer-wear, it is quite effective as a undershirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have gynecomastia its a must have!, 2 Mar 2013
I have suffered for years with a lack of confidence due to my Gynecomastia, for the first time I was able to put on a shirt and have a flat silhouette.
I am ordering a further supply of these t-shirts, fantastic!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, although a tad pricey., 14 Dec 2011
I bought one of these a while back as I'm carrying some excess weight around my torso. I struggle to find a clothing size that suits my physique. I need a size that sits quite tightly on my torso so as to bind it in, but at the same time it can't be too tight as it'll look pretty bad. Baggy clothes are a no-no too, as they make me look much bigger than I actually am.

Enter this product.

I was a little astonished at the great work this top can do when you put it on. It bound me in nicely, keeping any manboob sightings at bay. I was finally happy looking at my torso in a mirror with this thing on.

I wear this as an under layer t-shirt, usually when on a night out. I wore this underneath a fairly tight fitting Superdry shirt and the combination produced a multitude of compliments from friends about how thin I looked (in a good way). This was nice to hear and definitely boosted my confidence. It adds very little bulk and hasn't stretched since I've had it.

I did give it 4 stars so there's obviously some things I'm not crazy about. First of all is the price. It's quite expensive considering it's a plain t-shirt that you'll mostly wear underneath something else, but I guess if you don't consider it a 'true' piece of clothing and rather more of a tool to improve your appearance, it's not that bad.

Secondly is sweat. I know the previous review mentions that it soaks sweat quite well, but it really doesn't. Tight clothing can make sweat appear worse so I would say you'd need to watch out in this respect. On a night out to a few fairly warm bars (just sat down, no dancing or whatever) and my outer shirt had noticeably large sweat patches. I didn't notice at the time, but it made for some embarrassing viewing when I went through the photos taken throughout the night the following day. My advice would be if you sweat regularly or very easily, be aware that you'll probably need to wear a strong antiperspirant or a dark outer-layer.

Other than this, it's an amazing product.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY CONFINDENCE IS RESTORED, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Underworks Mens Extreme Gynecomastia Chest Binder Girdle T-shirt (Apparel)
If you have man boobs and feel like you can't do anything to hide it think again,this will restore ur confindence!

I feel ontop of the world right now, this top feels confortable and fits me perfectly! NOTE: if you can't put it on properly look on youtube there's a lot of videos to show you the easiest ways to put it on :) one more thing don't pick a size bigger or smaller get the right size !

Hope my review made you more confident of buying this product! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what the advert says it does, 6 May 2013
John Hinks "Jonpaul" (Devon,England) - See all my reviews
I chose this because it was priced mid range and made in America.
The Americans know about back relief products so I felt sure that this would do the job.
Support is excellent and the T shirt is comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! -Female Buyer-, 7 Nov 2012
I ordered this for a costume as it's a male character and I'm a girl. This took my c/d cup size and almost completely flattened it! It's quite good on my stomach but not when I'm sitting, which is a bit annoying but understanding. It's tricky to get on over my head and you can't pull it up, but it's totally worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong binder, 28 Dec 2011
Mr. A. Reid "Iron Fist" (Jam Rock) - See all my reviews
Much better than the vest type. Really strong binder, can't wear it to the gym as breathing becomes difficult. Even eating out is a chore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Dec 2013
A. P. Carter "BigHeroesFan" (Telford United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This t-shirt works very well. Gets the saggy bits that my diet & exercise regime don't seem to be touching..! Would definitely order more. Arrived in good time too.