5.0 out of 5 stars It could be the best anti-fungal treatment available...
Published on 7 Feb 2012 by AMS

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work
Don't buy this unless you have the tiniest bit of infection and follow the,not too clear, instructions to the letter or it will not work. I use teetree oil mis with Olbas oil night and morning. Much cheaper and effective.
Published 7 months ago by J. Lewin

5.0 out of 5 stars It could be the best anti-fungal treatment available..., 7 Feb 2012
I normally don't have time to write reviews, but feel compelled to do so for this product. I am quite amazed with the results I'm seeing after only 3 weeks of treatment! I've struggled with a nasty fungal nail infection on my toe for the last 5 years. I've tried 4 different medications and none of them managed to completely clear it. The reaction to this Scholl treatment is very impressive - the infected area had been consistently drying up and after filing it once a week for the last 3 weeks, it reduced already by about 60%. Although the treatment needs to continue for the next 8 months, the nail already looks nicer than at any point in the last 5 years. When applied to the nail, I feel a tingling sensation for a bit and this reassures me that the product does penetrate deep. I haven't experienced this with any other brand I tried before. I know the ultimate test will come in a while, when the infection hopefully disappears permanently, but I still give it 5 stars today, because no other product has had such a major effect so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars After 15 years of a fungal nail infection I think I've found a product that works!, 9 Oct 2011
This review is from: Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml (Personal Care)
I've been plagued by fungal nail infections on both feet since I was a teenager. I was told, once in the nail the infection is systemic and that no topical medication will treat it. Unfortunately for me, the two GPs I've had have refused to treat them. The first citing possible kidney damage, the other called it a "cosmetic concern." This has lead to 15 years of athlete's foot, despite every measure I've taken, as the lightest damp has caused my nails to reinfected my feet. It's cost me a fortune over the years in hot laundry,athlete's foot creams and powders,disinfectants for the shower after every bath, frequent shoe replacements, etc.

So, when the good reviews started to appear for this product, I decided to give it a go. This was back in July.

I bought a bottle, and as I opened it, my heart sank. My nails were much more far gone than the photos in the accompanying leaflet with the big, fat, red X on it. Having spent the money, I thought I'd nothing to lose by trying it, and I'm so glad I did.

Aside from beginning with a more serious infection than recommended I followed the instructions to the letter, and then, on another recommendation on here, carried on with the first 4-week regime for another month before stepping it back to twice weekly applications.

For the first 5 weeks I saw no improvement at all, however, as yet, my feet have not become reinfected. Then, gradually, the yellow left my nails. They are now pink and thinner, though still with heavy white ridges. In fact, they now look like the photo in the accompanying leaflet with the blue tick next to them! To me, that's a vast improvement. More encouragingly, for the first time since my teens there is healthy new growth at the base of my nails. If this continues, I will have normal, healthy, toenails by this time next year.

I have high hopes, but am willing to be patient.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 19 Jan 2014
J. Lewin (England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Nail Treatment, 4 May 2011
M. Hutchinson (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml (Personal Care)
This product seems to have worked. When I purchased it, I had been treating an infected toenail with Loceryl prescribed by my G.P. for 6 months. This did not control the infection entirely and my G.P. admitted that a failing of Loceryl varnish is that it does not penetrate through the nail. I bought this product because it did claim to penetrate through the nail and the results with this one toenail do not contradict that claim. So I would recommend that anyone with stubborn nail infections should try this product for a month or two. The instructions say apply daily for four weeks, but I kept up daily application (but not weekly filing) for eight weeks, until the nail was completely clear and re-grown. The only let down on this product is the quality of the nail files supplied in the fancy dispenser. The nail files in the simple book that came with the Loceryl are far better. Carefully pull off the dispenser and just keep the little bottle of lotion. There would be enough lotion in the bottle to treat several infected nails. Also, unlike Loceryl, slight spillage into the surrounding skin did not cause any irritation. Thank you, Scholl.

4.0 out of 5 stars treatment, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml (Personal Care)
Done the job it was meant for and good value I would reccomend this product.
Cheaper than simular products. THANK YOU.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml (Personal Care)
Arrived quickly following order. Best treatment I've used so far - seems to be doing the trick but time will tell!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 14 July 2011
This review is from: Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml (Personal Care)
after just 1 month i can clearly see a difference, well cchuffed with this one, tried a few now and this was going to be my last attempt, so thank god its working :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and easy to use, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml (Personal Care)
The product is well explained and easy to use - it is early days but with Scholl's name I expect good results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nails improving slowly., 30 April 2013
This review is from: Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml (Personal Care)
Still using the nail treatment. Filing nails helps. Have used two lots now. Easy to apply. Would use again if necessary. Have also tried other products before this.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best., 13 April 2013
This review is from: Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml (Personal Care)
Have tried others and can highly recommend this product. This really does work for me. It works wonders and is so easy to apply.

Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml